Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Wheel & Tire Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I got XXR 530's; very nice for the price. I got the same size as the GRM car that I linked to here. You probably will want the thicker spacers with those offsets.

FYI, I'm looking for 595's as well, but the 215/40-17's have been out of stock everywhere for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hrm.. I was originally going to go with the XXR 530's of those same sizes, but was worried about the +35mm offset being too much. Everybody I heard kept saying 40-45 no matter what. If the +35mm worked fine for you and GRM, I may just go with the XXR 530 or 535 then.

OnlineTires shows the 595 215/40/17 for $83 right now and 255/35/18 for $118. They don't say they are out of stock that I can see. Shipping is around $50 for all 4. If they do have them, I think that is a good deal for those tires.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bompus View Post
    Hrm.. I was originally going to go with the XXR 530's of those same sizes, but was worried about the +35mm offset being too much. Everybody I heard kept saying 40-45 no matter what. If the +35mm worked fine for you and GRM, I may just go with the XXR 530 or 535 then.
    Well my chassis is still up on jackstands so I can't personally verify fitment, but Wayne said they'll work, the GRM's using them, as well as a few others here. The offset is a bit 'aggressive', but I think it looks good on the 818. OEM wheels are way too inset.

Quote Originally Posted by bompus View Post
    OnlineTires shows the 595 215/40/17 for $83 right now and 255/35/18 for $118. They don't say they are out of stock that I can see. Shipping is around $50 for all 4. If they do have them, I think that is a good deal for those tires.
    I recently placed on order with Onlinetires for the 595's but got a call back saying the fronts are out of stock eveyrwhere. I'm on a wait list with them. If the Feds don't come in by the time I need them, I may try the Maxxis MA-Z1 as a bargain option, since the Yokos GRM used are pricey.

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't verify fitment either - I'm a long way from there. My comments were based on everything I have read here (which is a lot over the past year or so).

Post Thanks / Like
    I called them and they may have a new batch of 595's in December......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley818 View Post
    I called them and they may have a new batch of 595's in December......
    Onlinetires never returned two calls of mine inquiring about the 595's. I tried ordering a set of Maxxis from them, but a couple days later they sent an email saying those were out of stock also. From my experience with them (no realistic indication of inventory when ordering and poor communication) I'd prefer to give my business elsewhere. I sold my donor's wheels and am about ready to get my chassis to a roller and bring it home, so I didn't want to wait any longer. So I went to good old TireRack and got a set of Kumho Ecsta LE Sport in the recommended sizes (215/40-17, 255/35-18) for a bit more $. I had a set of Kumho Ecsta SPT on my Z in the past which were OK; these should be a step up in grip (280 treadwear), certainly plenty for a street tire. Got them mounted this past weekend on my XXR's:

Tires.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good. I'm having Nexen N'Fera SU1 ( ordered from local dealer ) in the same sizes mounted on XXR 530's this weekend. I'll post pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone with 19s in back with 18s up front? Federal 225/35 18(24.1in dia) with 265/30 19(25.4)?

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished ordering my wheels and tire package.
    I called the ph number on the website for Onlinetires (also known as americaswheels.com) and they checked right then for stock on the Federals. Not till Dec.
    So I called back a couple days later, and bought some XXR530's (17 x 8.25 and 18 x 8.75) with Maaxis 215 and 255's. They again checked stock and let me know that they were going to have to bring in the 255's. They ship next week, so I guess I don't know till then if i am getting the truth...... or a story. Good price though, includes mounting, balancing, wheel nuts, locks and shipping is extra.

Post Thanks / Like

Reference Info : Stock WRX and STI Wheels and Tire sizes

From FastWRX.com:

SUBARU WRX AND STI WHEEL INFORMATION

2002-2005 WRX wheels:

Bolt pattern: 5x100
    Centerbore: 56.5mm
    Wheel size: 16 x 6.5"
    Offset: 53mm
    Stock tire: 205/55R16

2006-2008 WRX wheels:

Centerbore: 56.5mm
    Wheel size: 17 x 7.0"
    Stock tire: 205/50R17

2009-2010 WRX wheels:

Centerbore: 56.1mm
    Wheel size: 17 x 7.0"
    Stock tire: 215/50R17

2011-2014 WRX wheels:

Wheel size: 17x8.0"
    Wheel offset: +53mm

2004 STi wheels:

Wheel size: 17 x 7.5"
    Offset: +53mm
    Tire: 225/45R17

2005-2007 STi wheels:

Bolt pattern: 5x114.3
    Wheel size: 17 x 8.0"
    Offset: +53mm
    Tire: 225/45R17

2008+ STI wheels:

Wheel size: 18 x 8.5"
    Offset: +55mm
    Tire: 245/40R18

2015+ WRX wheels:

Wheel size: 17 x 8"
    Offset: +55mm
    Tire: 235/45R17
    "Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"
    Owner: Colonel Red Racing
    eBAy Store: http://stores.ebay.com/colonelredracing
    818R ICSCC SPM
    2005 Subaru STI Race Car ICSCC ST and SPM
    Palatov DP4 - ICSCC Sports Racer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bbjones121 View Post
    Anyone with 19s in back with 18s up front? Federal 225/35 18(24.1in dia) with 265/30 19(25.4)?
    Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, running into problems with the XXR530 wheels I selected.
    Apparently the 17's and 18's are painted in two different plants...... so slightly different colour.
    It was enough that they called me to let me know. The pics do show a difference.
    Wleehendrix - same wheels as you........ are yours different shades?

I have two options for the front:
    1 - 235/40 -17 with +25 offset - another wheel offset they offer for the front that will match colour with the rear 18's Diameter calc says 24.40 in.
    2 - 215/35 -18 with +33 offset - same paint shade Diameter calc says 23.93 in.

Will either of these rub? either of them better than the other?
    Based on what I have read in this thread, you will tell me the +25 will rub.

Thanks for your help.

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything I have read says over 24" up front will rub.

Consider painting or plastidipping the wheels? Adds expense of course but is an option. Thx for sharing about this though. Those wheels were on my short list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    No, my staggered set up matches perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wleehendrick View Post
    No, my staggered set up matches perfectly.
    Ok, so I had to go out to the garage check... The 17s are a slight shade darker than the 18s. Not enought to bother me and I wouldnt have noticed if I werent looking for it (I didn't notice til you mentioned it) YMMV though. The Chromium Black finish varies quite a bit in angle anyway. Im OK with it, as the difference in mine is less than one spirited drive's worth of brake dust!

Post Thanks / Like
    as I was writing my post I was hoping I wouldn't make someone unhappy. Sounds like yours are close in shade of colour, and I thought that with the chromium colour and the angle of the light that I might not notice, but here is a couple pictures of the difference.
    The 18's definitely look more silver.
    I bought them from americaswheels.com. They have been very good about calling back and answering questions.

image005.jpgimage009.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide if I will really notice the difference or not, or If i should just go with the 18's on the front.
    Last edited by Harley818; 12-17-2014 at 02:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Harley
    Is this a picture the vendor sent you?
    Look at the reflection on the floor. That wheel on the right is sitting in the reflection of an overhead light.
    I think the vendor is trying not to break up sets.
    Something shady is going on.
    Bob

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bob_n_Cincy; 12-17-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bob,
    Yes the vendor sent the pictures.
    And you are right, but even in the other picture it looks slightly more silver.... again could be light.
    i'm tempted to just get them.... the difference will hardly be noticable. I don't really wan to go for 18's on the front with lower profile tires..
    Do you know if the +25 offset will cause rubbing on the fender?

Hindsight...... I just re-read the thread and the general consensus is that you can't go over 25 in Diameter or it will rub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley818 View Post
    Hi Bob,
    Yes the vendor sent the pictures.
    And you are right, but even in the other picture it looks slightly more silver.... again could be light.
    i'm tempted to just get them.... the difference will hardly be noticable. I don't really wan to go for 18's on the front with lower profile tires..
    Do you know if the +25 offset will cause rubbing on the fender?
    Hindsight...... I just re-read the thread and the general consensus is that you can't go over 25 in Diameter or it will rub.
    Harley,
    I don't want to tell you what will work or not. I have not tried that size first hand.
    Right now I am running wheels with 55 offset. 225/45-16.
    With the high offset the wheel rotates (steering) more on it's center line. I have 3/4" to 1" clearance between the tire and the fire wall.
    My suspension is -2.5* camber 2.5* castor and 0 toe. All set with harbor freight digital angle gauge and string.

Your 215/35 -18 are the same diameter as mine but with 33 offset. That means they will poke out the side of the car about 1" further than mine. When your tire is turned to a 45*. Your tire will be .707 closer to the fire wall.

Talk to Erik T about 18" tires. He did it, but I don't think it was easy.
    Bob
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bob, I don't think the vendor is trying to steer Harley away from them; it sounds like they want to avoid a unhappy customer or product return. There does appear to be a difference, but it's slight and less than the effect of lighting and angle given the reflectivity characteristics of the 'Chromium Black' finish. It took me a while to be convinced last night under the overhead florescent light in my garage. The photo above definitely accentuates the difference because of lighting, as you pointed out.

I hesitate to recommend you just go for them, because everyone's tolerance is different, but I'd rather have the ideal size. It's raining pretty hard now, but if it would help you Harley, I'd be happy to take some photos of mine in natural light when I can.

(P.S. remember, they'll be 95" apart on the 818)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wleehendrick View Post
    Bob, I don't think the vendor is trying to steer Harley away from them; it sounds like they want to avoid a unhappy customer or product return.
    I may be a little biased about Onlinetires as they caused me pain last year. I order tires for an upcoming autox event. Two weeks later, when it got down to crunch time. I call to find out why I hadn't received them, only to fine out they were not in stock or even ordered from the manufacturer yet.
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_n_Cincy View Post
    I may be a little biased about Onlinetires as they caused me pain last year. I order tires for an upcoming autox event. Two weeks later, when it got down to crunch time. I call to find out why I hadn't received them, only to fine out they were not in stock or even ordered from the manufacturer yet.
    Bob
    I agree regarding Onlinetires... I cancelled two orders with them and went to TireRack, got them the next day! However, Harley ordered his wheels from americaswheels.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my xxr 530s from tirecrazy. Great price, no issues, and I don't see a noticeable difference in color between the sizes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the advice, and the offer for pictures (wleehendrick)
    I decided to play it a bit conservative. I decided to go with the sizes that have been proven.
    I didn't want to gamble with the +25 offset on top of my 235 front width.
    I went with the wheels in hand......I'm thinking that like someone said......its all lighting and reflection and probably not even noticable. (i hope)

Called and told them to go ahead this morning...... hope I don't get any more stories....... americaswheels apparently is a sister company to onlinetires.

I had it all set up to pick them up in Washington state on my way home from Portland this weekend........
    If I visit the USA for more than 48 hrs, I can bring back $800 per person duty free.......

When they were out of stock on the tires I wanted.... it totally messed with that concept.

Post Thanks / Like
    Santa came early.
    americaswheels.com came through...... and I received my tires/wheels.

The colour difference is slight, and I'm glad I went for them.
    photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

They look awesome!!!!
    photo 1-1.JPGphoto 3-1.JPG
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

I'll take pics of the clearances, but they fit great.
    235/40 - 17 in front
    255/35 - 18 in rear
    About 1/4 to 3/8 in at full lock on the front, and 1/8 in to the trailing link in the rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    As promised, here is the pics of the clearances:

Fronts: lots of clearance all around, with 1/4 clearance to the front firewall at full lock.
    DSCF4754.jpgDSCF4755.jpg
    DSCF4751.jpgDSCF4752.jpgDSCF4753.jpg

Rears: about an 1/8 of an inch to the trailing link (ebay purchase). I was hoping they would be enough!
    DSCF4749.jpgDSCF4750.jpg

DSCF4748.jpg

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thx for the info and pics. Canyou please poat final wheel widths with offsets? I see a few posts talking abt 25 offset but not what you ultimately went with front and rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hindsight..... sorry. I should have indicated offsets I ended up with.
    I didn't want to go with the +25 so ended up with the following:

235/40 - 17 in front
    255/35 - 18 in rear

53078102N-XXR 530 17x8.25 5x100/5x114.3 +35et Chromium Black
    MA-Z1 VICTRA 235/40/17

53088102N-XXR 530 18x8.75 5x100/5x114.3 +33et Chromium Black
    MA-Z1 VICTRA 255/35-18 94W

Included free mounting, balancing, chrome valve stems, wheel lugs & locks.
    $828 all in plus shipping

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    No apology necessary! Appreciate all the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that FFR is offering a free set of wheels with your 818 order during their winter sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread so far. I was hoping I could add my limited experience with wheels/tires so far and also ask a question.

I tried my 2012 WRX wheels (Sparco RTT 524 17x8 + 48mm) and the wheels hit the forward link in the rear, and the 235/45/R17 Direzza Z2's on them rub frame. Just to confirm that that sizing definitely won't work :lol:

I ordered RPF1's (should be here in a day or two) in 17x8 +35 and 18x9.5 +35 rear. Tough to find in 5x100 but Oakos had them (http://oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?), with a good price (even better if you order over the phone and ask for a discount! and free shipping).

For tires, I was thinking of running Direzza Z2 Star Specs, in 235/40/17 and 275/35/18. What do you guys think about this? Any help is way appreciated!

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a great setup Pearldrummer. The RPF1s are on my short-short list (along with PF01). They are high quality, light, and available in the right size and offset. I personally think the looks are just ok, but I can't find a wheel I'm in love with at the given size/offset needed for the 818. The Star Specs are great and I'm going to run the same thing, though in a 215/255. I'll be very interested in seeing if your 235/275 fits and if it does, I'll be unashamed to copy you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearldrummer7 View Post
    Great thread so far. I was hoping I could add my limited experience with wheels/tires so far and also ask a question.

I tried my 2012 WRX wheels (Sparco RTT 524 17x8 + 48mm) and the wheels hit the forward link in the rear, and the 235/45/R17 Direzza Z2's on them rub frame. Just to confirm that that sizing definitely won't work :lol:

I ordered RPF1's (should be here in a day or two) in 17x8 +35 and 18x9.5 +35 rear. Tough to find in 5x100 but Oakos had them (http://oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?), with a good price (even better if you order over the phone and ask for a discount! and free shipping).

For tires, I was thinking of running Direzza Z2 Star Specs, in 235/40/17 and 275/35/18. What do you guys think about this? Any help is way appreciated!
    I'm a little confused about your rim size.
    You said 17x8 +48 rub on of the trailing arms.
    You ordered 18x9.5 +35 rims.
    The new rims are 1.5" wider or 38mm (19 on inside and 19 on outside)
    Your offset went from 48mm to 35mm which is a change of 13mm.
    I figure that the new rims will hit 6mm more than the original ones you tested.
    Am I not understanding something?
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI- My Front 235/40 R17 Toyo RR (17x8 +38) front with a hit the inside chassis pretty good. Then on long sweepers with bumps the outside tire rubs a tad on the fender (smokes). I'm going 225/40 in front now because of it. You could get away with 235 on a race car since you rarely go lock to lock (no need to), for a street car no way. You could not make a u turn to save your life. Stick with the recommendations from FFR.

I have 255's on the rear (17x9 +40 with 5mm spacer) 275's would of rubbed for sure.
    Last edited by C.Plavan; 02-02-2015 at 06:47 PM.
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hindsight View Post
    That sounds like a great setup Pearldrummer. The RPF1s are on my short-short list (along with PF01). They are high quality, light, and available in the right size and offset. I personally think the looks are just ok, but I can't find a wheel I'm in love with at the given size/offset needed for the 818. The Star Specs are great and I'm going to run the same thing, though in a 215/255. I'll be very interested in seeing if your 235/275 fits and if it does, I'll be unashamed to copy you.
    Well, we'll certainly find out, won't we!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_n_Cincy View Post
    I'm a little confused about your rim size.
    You said 17x8 +48 rub on of the trailing arms.
    You ordered 18x9.5 +35 rims.
    The new rims are 1.5" wider or 38mm (19 on inside and 19 on outside)
    Your offset went from 48mm to 35mm which is a change of 13mm.
    I figure that the new rims will hit 6mm more than the original ones you tested.
    Am I not understanding something?
    Bob
    Bob, crap. I messed up twice in my original post. First, I should've mentioned that I'm doing Brandon's mod of moving the fwd link in by putting both spacers on the outside(giving me a little more room), and more importantly I meant the tires rubbed, not the wheels. I'm hoping that I can fit the new wheel, despite the larger inside width. I'll certainly find out soon. I'm not opposed to a spacer in the rear for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Plavan View Post
    FYI- My Front 235/40 R17 Toyo RR (17x8 +38) front with a hit the inside bar pretty good. Then on long sweepers with bumps the outside tire rubs a tad on the fender. I'm going 225/40 in front now because of it. You could get away with 235 on a race car since you rarely go lock to lock (no need to), for a street car no way. You could not make a u turn to save your life. Stick with the recommendations from FFR.

I have 255's on the rear (17x9 +40 with 5mm spacer) 275's would of rubbed for sure.
    Maybe I'll be doing 225 and 265 or something instead. I'm gonna of course see how the new wheels fit "naked" first. Good point regarding going full lock vs. rub.

Don't RR's run pretty wide?

Post Thanks / Like
    I might mention that on page 4 of this thread, Jerome says he is running:

18x9.5 +45 (using 13 mm spacers, making the effective offset +32)
    265/35/18 Federal 595 RS-R

Which gives me hope that a small spacer might be able to make this size work

*crosses fingers*

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going back to Hoosier crack. I'm going with the new R7's this time 225/40; 245/40 R17's (If I run a 245 tire I get less of a penalty in the ST classes).

It was the first time I had run the Toyo RR's- Not that impressed with them, I did like the audible feedback they provided at the limit though. IDK if they are considered wide. I'll know more once I mount the R7's on my identical 2nd set of race wheels (Team Dynamics). We all know Hoosiers are wide for their sizes.
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Post Thanks / Like
    "Oh boy", is all I can say. No, I can say more; trust me.
    Pearldrummer7, I can't find your build thread so I have no idea what you are doing or trying to accomplish. I have read some of your posts, but I still don't know the critical aspects of your build and I'm not going to do all the digging/research to know.

Tire specs are everywhere. Phil's Tire Service has lists of all the major players. I cut and pasted into Word all the ones of interest to me so I can refer to them instantly.
    I think the wheels you've ordered are a good choice for the price, quality, availability, etc. I do not care for the thin ring. I have PF01s on my STi. However, for saving a couple of pounds per wheel, my Wedssports are (appx.) twice the money and may not come in 5 X 100. I went with 17's in the rear, as well as the front.
    Why buy wheels that likely won't work and then have to spend the money for spacers? Why haven't you settled on tires?
    225/245 seems to be the norm for the track and ST2. I squeezed 275's on the rear of mine (in a test fit) but mine is far from a stock FFR rear suspension. I will start with 225/245 slicks.
    Why do you want such big tires? On the track you have to heat the rubber and they might be too big for a fast warm-up and might never get up to proper operating temps.
    Perhaps I'm missing something, but I feel like you've got a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scargo View Post
    "Oh boy", is all I can say. No, I can say more; trust me.
    Pearldrummer7, I can't find your build thread so I have no idea what you are doing or trying to accomplish. I have read some of your posts, but I still don't know the critical aspects of your build and I'm not going to do all the digging/research to know.

Tire specs are everywhere. Phil's Tire Service has lists of all the major players. I cut and pasted into Word all the ones of interest to me so I can refer to them instantly.
    I think the wheels you've ordered are a good choice for the price, quality, availability, etc. I do not care for the thin ring. I have PF01s on my STi. However, for saving a couple of pounds per wheel, my Wedssports are (appx.) twice the money and may not come in 5 X 100. I went with 17's in the rear, as well as the front.
    Why buy wheels that likely won't work and then have to spend the money for spacers? Why haven't you settled on tires?
    225/245 seems to be the norm for the track and ST2. I squeezed 275's on the rear of mine (in a test fit) but mine is far from a stock FFR rear suspension. I will start with 225/245 slicks.
    Why do you want such big tires? On the track you have to heat the rubber and they might be too big for a fast warm-up and might never get up to proper operating temps.
    Perhaps I'm missing something, but I feel like you've got a lot of 'splainin' to do.
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...k-s-818R-build

Build thread^ definitely messed up the whole name thing on that part. My mistake. It's an R for dual use (track/street eventually) with a 257/205 hybrid motor with forged internals. It was a car that belonged to a friend and was cheap for me by the end of the donor experience.

Whew. Alrighty then. I guess I have a lot of returning/research to potentially do. I got a fantastic deal on them, and figured they were the "correct" sized wheel for my application. I'm starting to feel that I may have oversized the rear. Which is *okay*, as I can always do it again (perhaps at a small cost burden).

I'm settled on tire, just not size. I am getting the wheels from somewhere that doesn't sell tires, so I didn't have the immediate incentive to decide on what size my tires are. I definitely feel as though I've messed up at this point. I've never had a RWD car, a track car, track tires, or anything mid/rear engine. I'm quite far removed from knowing what exactly I need for wheel and tire specs, and decided to go with an "aggressive" sizing based on what I've heard from seemingly less knowledgeable people than I thought. Hopefully I can sell or return the rears and keep the fronts. Luckily RPF1's are available everywhere and I can find a 17x9 to fit my application.

tl;dr- I'm a complete noob and messed up. Don't follow my lead on this one.

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont panic. I see nothing wrong with your wheel sizes and offsets. I am pretty sure others are running similar sizes. You will need offset rear trailing arms (Wayne sells).

Tires.... If you put the FFR suggested sizes on the wheels you mentioned, you should be ok.
    Last edited by Hindsight; 02-02-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast