Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NYC Area

Post Thanks / Like

NYC Area

Hi everyone, I have been thinking about some ideas on how we in this area can maybe meet up once a month and maybe share ideas on how we are building our rides. I know seeing pictures and reading everyone post on the forums is great but maybe seeing the process up front and personal can be a bit better. I would not mind sharing on my process if anyone is willing to travel to the Woodhaven, Queens. Can PM me or just post right here.

Note: is does not matter which FFR kit your building or it's completed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I am a little late to this post but was wondering if you were still working on your project. I like your idea about meeting up and first hand seeing peoples progress. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a 818 build so I am starting to get more act in the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gbodyshop and Skelly,
    There is a bunch of us on the island, various builds and manufactures. I'm currently waiting for Ultima kit from England.
    I will post back when we have our next gathering.
    One of the main groups on the island is the Columbus circle cobra club.
    Our Signature cruise is Columbus circle first sunday in October.
    During the rest of the spring summer and fall we have various trips, some up state.
    One very nice trip is a group of us from the Northeast (NY, NJ, VT. Mass) all meet at Lake George weekend after July 4th at the Fort William Henry Hotel and make a cruise weekend .
    Look forward to seeing you guys on the road soon.
    Bob S.
    CLASS OF 2009 # 79 FFR MK 3.1, # 6898, Complete kit arrived 02/07/09, roller 03/30/09, first start 07/14/09, Registered 10/14/09, PPG Orange Glow over Sterling silver,427W Kieth Kraft (561hp)

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you." -Jeremy Clarkson

http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/rscocca/