Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: August Saving at The Race Line

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

August Saving at The Race Line

Hey there everyone,

So last month was a great start for The Race Line. I wanted to say thank you to the community for helping to get things going here, so THANK YOU!!!!

I realize that for some builders it is more fun to source parts on your own. So I wanted to let everyone know that I am offering a $500.00 discount on all rebuilds this month. Regardless of miles on a Porsche gearbox, I think we can all agree that they tend to be driven fairly hard, which means that if you are going to put one of these gearboxes into your GTM build, it would be a good idea to at least get it checked out first. I can not think of anything that would frustrate me more than to do all the work of building one of these cars just to find out that you have a gearbox issue when it is all built.

The Race Line is here to help. We offer a full line of gearing solutions, rebuilding / refreshing of gearboxes, inverting them for mid-engine use, differentials and clutch options, and pretty much anything else that you can think of related to the driveline.

"When it comes to your driveline requirements, the fastest line at the track is also the only line you need to call." - The Race Line

Thank you again everyone, I have long enjoyed being part of the community, and feel very fortunate to be able to continue my contribution to the community.

Erik Johnson
    The Race Line
    (970) 344-7761 phone
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    You really should get somebody to build you a website Erik - if I hadn't bought my 930 from you/gbox for my 917 I probably wouldn't be aware of your business (let alone what it offered vs CMS or gbox)
    FFR cobra
    RCR Superlite
    RCR 917
    04 Cobra/Z06/Diablo/bunch of other junk

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are absolutely correct, and I am in the process of getting things put together to allow me to get that up and running. So much to do, and only so much time unfortunately.

Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it.

Erik Johnson
    The Race Line
    (970) 344-7761 phone