I gave myself an early Birthday Present this year. I ordered the FFR/RodTops soft top for #007 with the hope of extending my driving season here in WI and also the range of driving without staring at the Weather Channel. I have a hardtop, but it's not very eacy to fold it up and stow it in the trunk!!

I'd love to hear from anyone who's used the soft top and how you like it. How much time does it take to get it out of the trunk and erect it, for instance?

I'm looking at ideas to store at least part of the top in a compartment built into the "waterfall" area behind the seats. I won't know until I receive the top whether there will be room for any/all of it. From RodTops they said two bags are 19"x11"x~3" thck and the front bow and canvas are 48" wide by about 6" thick folded. My guess is the front bow and canvas will have to go in the trunk, but I might be able to sneak the other things into the "compartment" I'm contemplating.

Also, has anyone else attempted to interface between the soft top and FFR's electric windows? I already have those windows, but might need something to close the gaps between the top and the windows.

Best regards, Tom