Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looks very interesting. Being held on Sept 15th.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks very interesting. Being held on Sept 15th.

http://www.carsandcopters.com/

Looks to be about 1800 cars from vintage to tuner to classic, muscle, exotics and at least one kit car. Oh and just a few airborne toys to boot. I am planing to go in the GTM, looks like a great time and proceeds go to the Jimmy fund. It would be great to see a few F5R friends make it out to the show.

Post Thanks / Like

And it Benefits a Great Cause!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalstar View Post
    http://www.carsandcopters.com/

Looks to be about 1800 cars from vintage to tuner to classic, muscle, exotics and at least one kit car. Oh and just a few airborne toys to boot. I am planing to go in the GTM, looks like a great time and proceeds go to the Jimmy fund. It would be great to see a few F5R friends make it out to the show.
    I'd love to go, but 1,400 miles is a long way to travel to a car show. I hope they have a great turnout, and take us one step closer to understanding brain disease.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was there for the tail end of the show on sunday. Looked like a great show, but I got there right as a lot of the cars were starting to leave. I saw your GTM up near the main booth, looked great! It still amazes me, the quality and style of these Factory Fives, it looked right at home sitting with those Ferrari's and Lambo's.

Sad I didnt see any Roadsters or Coupes there, maybe next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayai View Post
    I was there for the tail end of the show on sunday. Looked like a great show, but I got there right as a lot of the cars were starting to leave. I saw your GTM up near the main booth, looked great! It still amazes me, the quality and style of these Factory Fives, it looked right at home sitting with those Ferrari's and Lambo's.

Sad I didnt see any Roadsters or Coupes there, maybe next year.
    I did not see any Roadsters or coupes either come to think of it. Thanx for the compliment....it did look right at home. Here is a few pics I pulled off a models website.
    Attached Images Attached Images