Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello...from Jackie at **********!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello...from Jackie at **********!

Hey Guys! Thought is was time to introduce myself. I am Paula and Enzo's daughter, Jackie and have just joined the Finish Line Family. As many of you know, Enzo passed two years ago and Finish Line was his baby. Mom has since become a professional poker player!!! She has always preferred cards over cars! She took pride in Finish Line and the relationship she built with you guys. I look forward to doing the same. I have had the pleasure of talking to a lot you the last few months and really love you guys! For those of you who I have not met or spoke to yet, I look forward to meeting you. My cousin Johnnie has been the backbone of Finish Line for the past 10 years and is showing me the ropes. To get my feet wet, we will be going to a car show at Sir Pizza in South West Miami this Saturday from 6:00pm-10:00pm . If you are local, I'd love to meet you! Looking forward to to attending events and hanging with you guys! Sir Pizza's address is 12562 SW 120St. Miami Fl. 33186. Its a free event. Any car welcome. Hope to see you there!!

Jackie Riobe
    Finish Line International, Inc.
    20871 Johnson Street
    Suite 106
    Pembroke Pines, FL 33029

Phone: (954)436-9101 Fax: (954)436-9102

Find us on the Web!
    www.**********accessories.com
    Paula Alibrandi

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.. Look forward to continue doing business with you. Great company.

Mike

Superstition Mtn foothills 5 miles west of Gold Canyon AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jackie,

Made an order for the Labor Day special. Maybe I'll get to talk with you when I have something else I need. It is only a matter of time! See ya, WEK.
    FFR MkIII 302 (ATK), EFI 75mm TB with custom box plenum chamber, 24# injectors, 4 tube BBK ceramic, cold air sys, alum flywheel, crane roller rockers, T5, Wilwood pedals, custom five link with Watt's link, 4 rotors, coil overs, power steering with Heidt valve, alum FFR rad, driver's crash bar mod, mini dead pedal mod, quick release steering wheel hub #6046