Thanks for the good wishes guys. Well, today the UPS guy arrived with presents: My wheels and tires - which I ordered from Summit less than 48 hours ago - showed up mounted and balanced. Amazing. Since I am using 15" wheels, I was a bit apprehensive about front caliper clearance, but as you can see by the photos below, no worries. I have at least 3/4" of clearance.

I am using the rear brake package off my donor race car. They are the Ford Motorsports rear disc conversion package for 80s fox Mustangs. 10.15" vented rotors and Mark VII calipers on Motorsports brackets. Trouble is, the rotors are drilled for the 4-lug axles and I cannot find any properly sized rotors for my new five-lug axles. So, since I have several new sets of these rotors in stock, I am just going to have a local machine shop drill them for the 5 on 4.5 pattern. I KNOW these brakes will fit into my 15" wheels!

My 8.8 is all blasted and painted and just waiting for new axles to be ready to slip in. Still waiting for FF to send me my rear upper links (when they get them back from the powdercoater's this week), but no word on when I might receive the front lower control arm linkage adjusters...

So, the plan is to pick up my first batch of powdercoated items tomorrow morning and get as far as I can on the suspension. Still have plenty of clean-up and painting to do on the engine and transmission.
P9110039.JPGP9110040.JPGP9110041.JPG