Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New GTM Start

Post Thanks / Like

New GTM Start

Thanks for the welcoming forum. Just picked up my GTM the weekend of the Sept 6th, 2013. Came from Pittsford, NY with my son, Josh. My Dad, Bill, came down from Gorham, ME to meet us at the factory in Wareham, MA. He is nearing completion on his Type 65. Can't wait for his to be done and on the road. Have already started pulling panels and drilling holes on the GTM. Very excited. Stripped down a salvage '02 Corvette from Texas during the winter of 2010-2011. Have all my donor parts at the ready.

THanks to Dave Smith and crew for their hospitality, generosity and help at the factory during our pickup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffL View Post
    Thanks for the welcoming forum. Just picked up my GTM the weekend of the Sept 6th, 2013. Came from Pittsford, NY with my son, Josh. My Dad, Bill, came down from Gorham, ME to meet us at the factory in Wareham, MA. He is nearing completion on his Type 65. Can't wait for his to be done and on the road. Have already started pulling panels and drilling holes on the GTM. Very excited. Stripped down a salvage '02 Corvette from Texas during the winter of 2010-2011. Have all my donor parts at the ready.

THanks to Dave Smith and crew for their hospitality, generosity and help at the factory during our pickup.
    Looking forward to watching your creation come together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Jeff, welcome! Is your dad Bill going to help with the build?

Are you going to have a build thread? I can't wait to follow along!

EDIT: PS We have pic hosting here as well as blogs if you want to go that route. Give me a shout out here or via PM if you need any help setting anything up.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff, congrats on starting your build... I'm in Freeport, not far from Gorham... hopefully I can get together with your dad and share build experiences over a beer sometimes!
    Dan

818S #17 Picked up 8/1/13 First start 11/1/13 Go Kart 3/28/14

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=David Hodgkins;116931]Jeff, welcome! Is your dad Bill going to help with the build?

Unfortunately we are 450 miles apart, but I know I will be calling him frequently asking questions.