BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Some Available Openings; 5 Donor Kits and 1 Turnkey

Post Thanks / Like

Some Available Openings; 5 Donor Kits and 1 Turnkey

Hello FFR Forum,
    It has been some time since we have posted on here! We have been finishing our remaining donor kit orders and engine builds. We are currently building two Turnkey kits and finishing up some remaining donor kit builds and engine packages.
    Kyle our lead tech is coming onto the forum and he is going to be actively posting updates on our build, as well as some select customer projects. That way you can hear from us more, and stay up to date with what is going on here at our facility.

As many of you are aware we completed a 10 unit "beta donor kit" run over the past year (crazy how fast time goes by!). We have also completed numerous donors after the beta donor kit program, as well as several high power engine builds. Due to a large influx of donor kit demand paired against availability of wrecked WRX platforms (especially 06/07) we have experimented with many different methods of obtaining donors and selling them. From pre-orders, deposits, to casual agreements like " we will let you know when one comes available and if you want it you can pay us then", and everything in between.

Due to the nature of our business model I have learned that small batch runs have worked best. Due to that discovery of perfecting the most efficient way to produce our product/ service we are opening up another Donor Run, and one Turnkey run.

Details:
    A 5 unit Donor Run is now available:
    We are accepting 5 openings for 818 donor kits this week.

Pricing:
    As stated pricing varies based on each specific donor. The purchase price, shipping costs, amount of work done to them (on our end) all play huge roles in determining the price of the donor kit. Those of you who know our business model know it is simply not buying a wrecked WRX and stripping what is needed then shipping it to you; in fact purchasing the WRX is often the lesser end of things cost wise. The labor associated with dismantling and most importantly testing for product quality is where a lot of efforts are spent. Bringing the kits up to date on maintenance from wear and tear or from collision is a time consuming and often costly procedure as well. For more information on pricing visit this link:
    http://818donors.com/donor-beta-program/

Estimated Pricing (Base kits to stage 2)
    Customization is what we specialize in! Once we have an available donor for you it is time to discuss with us what your needs are, and implement a package that fits your needs. We have many performance related packages for more power, but also offer brake, maintenance, and cosmetic upgrades as well! These packages are custom designed to suit your needs and budget.

Go Green (N/A)- 5,000.00 +

02-05 WRX- 5500.00+

06-07 WRX- 7500.00+

For information on what is involved with our product/ service:
    http://818donors.com/about-us/

http://818donors.com/what-is-included/

Estimated Time Frames For This Donor Run:
    For The 5 Donor Kits- 2-4 months depending on your position on the list and your needs

For Turnkey Opening:
    Option A: Complete Turnkey- 6 Months (built by us, true Turnkey)
    Option B: DIY "Turnkey"- 1-2 Months (818 Kit + Donor Kit; We send you everything-you build it)

To Join:
    Deposits for donor kits this time around will be in a similar format to how we ran the beta donor kit program.
    For a N/A Non Turbo Platform- 4,000.00 deposit
    For a 02-05 WRX Platform- 5,000.00 deposit
    For a 06-07 WRX Platform- 6,500.00 deposit

For the One Turnkey Opening:
    Please contact us via email- [email protected]

Payment Methods:

Paypal- [email protected]
    Bank Wire
    Credit Card
    Check

The List of Donor Participants:

Name:
    1. FULL
    2. FULL
    3. FULL
    4. FULL
    5. FULL

Turnkey (A or B):
    1. Available

Remaining Payments:
    After you choose your donor (you will get a donor report card to view) we can then customize to your needs and prepare for final processing and shipping. The remaining balance is composed of 3 things:
    1) Remaining balance due; Donor Kit Price (represented in donor report card) minus your deposit
    2) Any additional packages/ options that you may want; Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Engine builds, brake upgrades, etc... Please Note*** Some donor kits will come as is with some package upgrades sometimes based on how we processed it, this will be represented in it's report card in detail.
    3) Shipping (freight + crate)

Shipping Generally ranges from 200.00- 500.00

Best way to contact us:

Andrew- Sales/ Donor Purchasing
    Email- [email protected]
    Phone- 603 715 9076

Meryl- Shipping and Support
    [email protected]

Allen- Sales/ Marketing
    603 715 9076/ Line 1

Kyle- Head Tech/ Fabrication/ Tech Support
    603 715 9076 /Line 1

Donors awaiting shipment this week:

Start of a Turnkey

Donors stored while being processed, as well as some back end stuff that's impossible to get rid of sometimes!

Support standing by

Any questions let us know. I wanted to try and standardize the details, if I am missing anything let me know. As far as what we do and who we are, anyone who is not familiar with us and wants more details feel free to visit out 3500 SQFT processing facility or call us and speak with myself or another rep.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Last edited by AJW Performance; 02-24-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a very professional operation. Road trip is in order.

Post Thanks / Like
    haha thank you sir!

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrew, since FFR is developing a fwd conversion kit for the 6sp, will you be offering the 6sp as an option in the future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates on this run? I'm in need of a donor a bit earlier than I expected.
    2003 WRX - Daily Driver/Rallycross Beater
    1998 M3 - Track Toy

Still trying to find a FFR car I fit in

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates on this run or when to expect the next donor run?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke to them about a week or two ago on the phone and from what I was told, the current run is full and they'll be doing another run in 3-4 months

Post Thanks / Like
    That is correct sir, we have a couple more to finish up and then we will be opening another. Due to email volume please send all emails to [email protected]