Big thanks to LS MAN / Ted (and Ron and other contributors) for this thread...if you are doing anything with alignment, check it out.

http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...hlight=chassis

I had given alignment attention back at the go-kart stage using earlier information from the forums / Factory Five for the set up. Now, with almost a hundred miles on the odometer, I am getting back to the alignment again. My car was really sensitive to bumps in the road. It seemed like bump-steer. Every bump I would hit would send the car off in another direction. Disconcerting to say the least, although my arms are totally ripped now...not really.

Today, I set the front toe to almost zero. It is actually just under a 1/16" out. It drives completely different now. Night and day difference. I wouldn't say it was a pleasant drive, but no more directional instability, feels very good under throttle and braking - although I have not done any high speed runs or emergency stops yet.

Next, I began playing with tire pressure. I was running too much pressure, about 32 PSI all around. I am down to 26 PSI all around now and the ride 'softened' (not sure if that is a good word) up a bit, definitely becoming more enjoyable to tool around town in - doesn't seem as harsh.

In the above thread, there are a couple mentions on pressure, ranging around 24-26 PSI. Does anyone have any thoughts on ideal pressure? How about front vs. rear? Is there a rule of thumb for tire pressure? I will keep playing with it since it is so easy to change, but I would like to hear what everyone else has found or knows.

I plan on playing around some more...I need to check my alignment numbers again anyway. Now, if I could just quit scrapping my front lip on everything...