FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking for Builders Near Orlando Florida

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for Builders Near Orlando Florida

Just took delivery of my MK4 no donor basic kit (with plenty of upgrades) and would like to meet builders near me to share tips on the build. Its a Brand New 4.6L 3V modular with Re-manufactured Tremec 3650, 3.55 gears on a 3 link solid rear end and the tubular lower control arms at the front. 17" Halibrands and almost all new parts.

I am originally from the UK and built a similar kit there and had to sell it when I emigrated. It was not practical to import and besides the drivers sits on the opposite side, the right side (literally). Therefore I am not an moron when it comes to putting this thing together but a bit of help on the Mustang set up would be very much of use. Wiring seems the most daunting task ahead.

Drop me a line if you are near to the West Kissimmee part of town. By the Mouse place. Would especially like to meet folks with a similar engine.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg, welcome to the forum and to FFR...

I am in Lakeland, about 30 minutes west on I-4. I have a MK 3 with a 351W pushrod engine (completed since '08) but know a thing or two about Mustangs. ;-)

Anyway, I am currently building a '68 Mustang with a 4.6L Three-Valve and am familiar with Ford Racing's Control Pack wiring kits as well. Let me know if you have any specific questions and feel free to pm me your email/phone details.

Mark
    Modified Mustangs & Fords Project Snake Charmer

FFR5310 Mk 3 Roadster
    Tungsten Gray/Silver Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm in melbourne