Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LS2 Engine Harness Engine Harness Wiring Schematics

Post Thanks / Like

LS2 Engine Harness Engine Harness Wiring Schematics

I bought an Engine Harness from GM Performance Parts (Through factory Five), that came without a wiring schematic (diagram).

Does anyone here have a PDF file that shows the Schematic? If you do, would you mind sending me a copy by e-mail?

I'd really appreciate it.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    If it's a crate harness, then it should be pretty easy to figure out what is what. Color coding is pretty good. Lots of pink in there though! LOL!
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Mike. I agree.

However it is being dissassembled and re-routed, and I've been asked whether or not I had the Schematic that should have come in the box with the harness. I didn't get it with the harness, so I thought I would ask here, if anyone happened to have a PDF version that they could send. The request is made more out getting it quickly as apposed to waiting a week or two for it to be mailed from GMPP.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    IIRC there was no schematic in the literature that I got with any of my "stuff" from GMPP. There were instructions and such, but no schematic. Just a very brief description of a couple of the main wires and how to hook them up. Other than that, all the plugs were labeled. I tore my harness apart, and really didn't have any difficulty figuring out what was what. Do they have an engine to hook all the plugs to the various items? Without an engine or a schematic, rewiring would be very difficult.

Probably the only place to get a schematic is from a manual. I don't have these, but I know plenty of people on here do.

Good luck.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. They have my LS2 there doing the wiring. Jeff's done a few of these, so I'm sure the request was of a different nature. I just told him that I would try to locate one, since I didn't remember getting one with my harness.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    When he gets done he can fly up and do mine :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fact5racer View Post
    When he gets done he can fly up and do mine :-)
    I don't know Gary... He didn't bite when I invited all the guys at Whitby's to come to eat some good Mexican food and Drink some even better Margarita's with us. I even told them that I'd pay for it!

(Maybe I can get them and Factory Five to come out for dinner during the Autofair)...
    The Stig

GTM #0081