FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2 Kirkey racing seats for sale, sold as a pair, or individually.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool 2 Kirkey racing seats for sale, sold as a pair, or individually.

I recently bought a partially assembled MkIV kit from another forum member, who ordered the kit with the high-back Kirkey racing seats. I am trying to sell them to buy the standard roadster seats. These are excellent quality seats, but unfortunately, I am a little bit too wide to fit in them, and they don't really fit with my vision for my completed MkIV Roadster, as I want the traditional seats. They are made of pretty thick aluminum, and have some really nice looking welds. They have a very nice looking shape, and they look like a seat that will keep you well-planted in your car. You get full hip support, rib-cage support, and shoulder support with these seats, as well as a thickly padded head rest, and they have cut-outs for your 5-point restraints. They come with a padded black cover that pulls on over the top and snaps down the sides and at the front.

If I was just a little skinnier, and if I wasn't so set on building the normal vintage looking Cobra with the traditional seats, I would definitely keep these. But, despite being excellent seats, they just don't work for me, and have to go. Factory Five is selling these for $835 for the pair, plus shipping. I'll let them go for $350 each, plus $50 shipping if you only need one. I would prefer to sell them as a set, so if you buy both, I'll drop $50 off the price and sell the set for $650 plus $50 shipping. If you're close enough to make the drive (I live in Dothan, AL) you can pick them up and forget the shipping charges. That's a pretty significant savings over what you would pay Factory Five, and these seats are brand new, never installed.

I am listing these here, to give forum members the first chance at them. If they don't get any interest after a week or two, I'm probably going to list them on eBay.

Please PM if interested

Attached Images Attached Images