Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oil pan suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Oil pan suggestions

Is it necessary to improve the orig. oil pan on the WRX (windage baffle, etc.) to avoid oil starvation on the track? Or is it sufficient just to add extra motor oil to the crankcase? I know that Grassroots Motorsports spun a bearing on theirs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spun bearings arent uncommon if you dont check your oil on a wrx as they tend to consume some. Everyone has a preference and different opinion but I found Mobil 1 disappeared rather quickly and Rotella T6 5W-40 has been good for me.

That said, I don't know the cause of their failure. The 2.5L pan is a nice upgrade to the 2.0L pan but also requires the 2.5L pickup. Some 2.5L pickups showed cracking failures so myself and others have gone aftermarket on the pickup.
    Zero Decibel Motorsports
    Check out my new website!
    www.zerodecibelmotorsports.com
    www.facebook.com/zero.decibel.motorsports

fasterer and furiouser longislandwrx's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I too go through a bit of 5W-30 Mobile 1. It's usually about a quart down by the time it comes to change it if I don't top it off. I would always test it before a track day though.

I think the Sti pan is sufficient, although the Killer B pan would make a nice, albeit spendy upgrade. An accusump is also an option of you want some added security.
    A well stocked beverage fridge is the key to any successful project.

Post Thanks / Like
    The t6 5w-40 is the most widely accepted oil that works well for suby engines...

Does the killerb pan extend lower than stock?

Post Thanks / Like
    on my last track car (1972 BMW 2002 M3 motor) I used Amsoil racing 15W50 with good success. I was just wondering if the stock subie oil pan required a windage tray or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    required no, but it wouldnt be a bad idea if you track it a lot. i did the killer b pickup and windage tray just for piece of mind on my 2.5L. ive never had any issues autocrossing my 2.0L wrxs though. and for oil ive always run 10w40 in the summer and 0w40 in winter castrol edge never burns any i usually change it between 2500 and 3000. good habit too, i check my oil level every time i put gas in the car, just to make sure there arent any issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Killer B oil pan set up. Killer b says it extends about 1/2" lower than the OEM pan. The Killer B also holds a little more oil too.
    Last edited by C.Plavan; 11-14-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on the Shell Rotella T6 and +1 on the KillerB oil pan/pickup/baffle, I run both on my STI, and its seen a number of track days.

I've definitely got some concerns about the stock oiling system and the flat engine on a car that sustains 1.5G in corners. I'm not only worried about starvation, but also oil surging into the heads or maybe the bores if running a very high oil level +high lateral load.

I've gone so far as to price out dry sump systems, but they are quite pricey!

Post Thanks / Like
    I figure if I kill my engine by oil starvation it will be a good excuse to pick up an H6.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh this is my topic! I would suggest running 5 quarts instead of the 4.7 recommended in the manual on both the STI and WRX pans. Ideally, you'll upgrade to an STI pan and a Killer-b Pickup tube and run good oil. You should be fine after that.

Read this: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2401576
    It's my thread on NASIOC about Rod Bearing failures but we were lucky enough to get some of the Premier Subaru shops from across the nation to weigh in on the issue with fantastic information.

To summarize the conclusions found in that thread:
    First off, don't use 5w-30 in your Subaru of any type really. Even the factory manual states to use 10w-40 if you submit your car to 'hard driving conditions' and then defines hard driving as basically what the WRX is marketed to do; Going WOT and hitting redline several times a day, stop and go driving etc. Subaru should ship WRX's with 10w-40 and with oil fill caps with 10w-40 on it instead of 5w-30. No one drives a WRX in "regular" driving conditions as defined by the manual. The car just isn't marketed or sold to the granny/soccer mom demographic who hyper miles in the right hand lane to pick the kids up from the pool.

Anyway, the STI pan is a good upgrade from the WRX pan, it's deeper and more narrow which pools the oil around the pickup tube even in hard turning. The WRX pan is shaped in a way that allows a lot more sloshing from side to side. Why they don't just put the STI pan on all of their cars, I don't know. There's nothing special about it other than it's cast in a different shape, it should be standard...that's a different gripe.

The oil pickup tubes are the same between the WRX and STI for the most part, however both are prone to cracking at the welds and aren't really designed to maintain maximum flow to the pump. If you swap pans, just spend the extra money and get a Killer-B pickup, it's absolutely 100% worth it.

As other guys have pointed out, the best 'cheap' oil for WRX/STI is the Shell Rotella T6 5W-40. It out performs just about everything you can find aside from Mobil 1 European Spec 0w-40 which is similarly priced and easily found at wal-mart etc. All of the best information on the topic leaves us with many reasons to run the T6 in the summer and run the Mobil 1 Euro Spec 0W-40 in the winter.

Regular Mobil 1 is VERY different from this Euro Spec 0W-40 stuff. A regulatory law changed many years back that allowed a new process to take low-quality oil and qualify it as 'full synthetic' which Mobil led the pack in changing their base, cheap synthetics to. They perform great in standard vehicles but the new formula found in most of your cheap synthetic formulas can't hold up to high-heat high-sheer applications as found in small displacement turbocharged engines. Many engines have died using these 'synthetic' oils bought on the reputations of their actual synthetic predecessors. That change in regulation in the usage of the name "Full Synthetic" basically allowed lubricant producers to take a low-quality conventional oil, 'hydrocrack' it and add some additives to slap a label that earned them a couple bucks more per bottle for the same junk as their conventional stuff.

It sucks but that's the oil industry for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    So where might one get the euro spec 0w40 m1 and what distinguishes the packaging?

Post Thanks / Like
    It will say euro spec on the bottle. Most auto stores sell it. Thanks Brandon. What you recommends a sti pan or the killer b on for even more oil capacity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    So where might one get the euro spec 0w40 m1 and what distinguishes the packaging?
    The best place is Wal-Mart. It's just over 20 bucks for a 5 quart bottle. Drain as much oil as you can from your WRX/STI and put the whole bottle in. Easy as pie.

It looks like this:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-0W...Quart/23636902

Quote Originally Posted by 07FIREBLADE View Post
    It will say euro spec on the bottle. Most auto stores sell it. Thanks Brandon. What you recommends a sti pan or the killer b on for even more oil capacity.
    NP Man...I've had 2 rod bearing failures so I've been 'looking into' the issue so to speak lol. I guess I've become a bit of a paranoid nerd at this point.

But back to the pan, the ideal setup would be to go with a Killer B pan and pickup, as Dominic points out several times throughout the rod bearing thread, another big problem with WRX's and STI's is the small oil capacity considering the power output. That makes heat, coking and breakdown of the oil go so much faster when it's cycled so often. However, for most moderately tuned wrx/sti's just having good oil and a good oil supply will be good enough for most folks.
    Last edited by BrandonDrums; 11-14-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok sounds good except I'm now paranoid and might bite the bullet and get 2 killer b oil pans. One for my 818 and the other for my dd wrx. Good to see you back on this forum. I was following your nasioc thread awhile ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    How much deeper is the STI oil pan? Any problem with clearance on the 818?

Post Thanks / Like
    This is from my perspective as someone that has raced in SCCA, is now racing/doing HPDE in a prepared STi, and has built numerous engines. I've been doing things with motorized vehicles for over fifty years.
    A story: A long, long time ago a guy built up a VW and then a Porsche for autocross. He built his own manifolds for a dual carb setup on a VW "bug". He ported the heads, installed an Isky cam, big bore kit and headers. It pulled wheelies. On a hot day, on the highway, he was showing off and outran a Corvair till the engine started knocking. It was toast. He had done nothing to handle the increased power other than tipping open the engine compartment lid (so it acted as a scoop). Moral of the story: You cannot start modifying an engine for more power without the having the supporting cast.
    With the 818 kit's potential I can see many testing the boundaries of the Subaru engine. It is well documented that the engines cannot sustain extended hard driving or increased boost without modifications. Aptly named, "Rod Bearing Failure Nightmares/Stories" on NASIOC, it contains one post by Chris, the owner of Maxwell Power, that pretty well sums up the issues.

For any street engine I would recommend a better, bigger pan, a more effective pickup tube and a windage tray like Killer B offers. Moroso offers a 6.2 quart pan. There is not a cast STi oil pan. I think Brandon misspoke. I have both the KB setup as well as a smaller Moroso pan that holds five+ quarts. I highly recommend an external oil cooler. I don't think the stock one on the motor has much to offer.

For those that are going to flog their cars on the track I think you need all the above and must have something to deal with oil blowby. It is also well documented that oil goes into the heads at high Gs and ends up getting pushed out by blowby. The more boost you make, the greater the blowby. The cast pistons in STis are notorious for breaking when boost is upped and oil gets into the intake tract. There is a gargantuan IWSTI thread called The Official STi engine Venting, A/O Separators, and Catch Cans Thread!! If you can sift the wheat from the huge amount of chaff, there is a lot to be learned there.
    I run a large external filter, large oil cooler, two quart Accusump and thermostatic bypass valve connected with -10 hose/fittings on my race STi, putting out 400 WHP. It holds over nine quarts of oil. I have a catch-can/separator that returns oil to the crankcase.
    Since I will race my 818, and since it can generate a lot of G's, I intend to use a dry sump. I am interested in taking to anyone that has had experience with a dry sump system. More to come.

Finally, I heard that FFR did some research on oil pan starvation with the Subaru motor in an 818. Does anyone know anything about this?

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ I was thinking a good oil accumulator set up would be good for an 818 as well, if plumbed right if can save a car from short periods of starvation, and can provide some lube for start up which is nice. though it isn't necessarily and end all solution, more of a band aid. Was looking at a setup for my track integra, but decided i would wait till i get my new baffled pan and oil pressure gauge installed to see what is really going on during lapping.
    05 Outback XT - DD
    94 Integra GSR - Track Car
    97 Legacy Brighton - EG33 Swap Project
    03 Silverado 2500HD Duramax - Tow Rig
    97 Integra GS - Future Track Car

Post Thanks / Like
    These are great points, Scargo. I find conflicting reports regarding oil starvation in Subbies, and don't feel that I have definitive information to help me plan my build. I have decided to use a Cosworth short block assembly with my highly modified stock heads and cams. I am not confident that a stock pan - even with the improved pickup and pump that Cosworth includes - will be adequate.

I'll be very interested to see what you are able to learn about dry sump systems. If no dry sump, I'll do what you outline for your STi. Are you aware of a manufacturer which makes dry sump systems for a 2.5l?

Thanks, Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Waters View Post
    Are you aware of a manufacturer which makes dry sump systems for a 2.5l?
    Well, there's the Cosworth Dry Sump Kit...which costs as much or more than some of the engines I've seen...

You asked. =)

Best,
    -j

Post Thanks / Like
    Dry Sump Systems and components

Cosworth
    in UK: $3,600 for an incomplete setup.
    I believe the Cosworth kit uses a standard fitting, but high volume, Subaru-type, gerotor-style pumps oil pump; meaning the pump is not gutted and blocked off as in other systems. It looks to have a vacuum regulator. Huge bucks for such a minimal design. You don't get hoses, reservoir or breather tank.
    Element Tuning makes a kit which uses an ARE pan and standard parts for $2,499. Not sure whose pump they use.
    Peterson in Colorado: List of components for use on a Suabru, but no specific kit is listed. Four lobe pumps. Peterson has a good reputation.
    Dailey Engineering in California: Undermount style like Zen's. They also offer top mount pumps. Roots Style Rotors are used in the scavenge sections for both style pumps and bronze spur gears are used for the pressure section. Machined from Billet 7075 T6511 aluminum. See post 23. Wayne vouches for this system.
    Moroso sells their own line of pumps. They are gerotor and multi-lobe type pumps.
    Auto Verdi in Sweden: lobed scavenging pumps. AN fitting machined integral to pump, teflon coated.
    Zen Performance in UK: "Dry sump system for Subaru". No specifics on the site. This is an undermount pump attaching directly to the collecting pan. Does not appeal to me due to all the exhaust heat down there. Could be insulated. Leaves things clean on top. Fewer lines.
    I believe the following companies make all spur gear type pumps:
    ARE in California: Complete Subaru kit... no price listed. Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum. Spur gear scavenging.
    Aviaid: Quote, "For supercharged, turbocharged or nitrous-boosted applications a three-stage pump (two for suction, one for pressure) is offered."
    Nutter Racing Engines
    in Vancouver, Washington: Extruded housings, inexpensive (?) spur gear type pumps. Not much detail on this page.
    Articles by them: Important Facts about Dry-Sump Oil Pumps, The truth about some popular MYTHS and CLAIMS
    FACTS ABOUT CRANKCASE VACUUM, The Cheapest Power You Can Buy
    Razor Performance in MESA, AZ: All spur gear style.
    Barnes in Torrance, CA: I believe theirs are all spur gear pumps. Machined from 7075 T-6 billet aluminum. Has interesting accessory take-off drives for fuel pump, etc. and built-on oil filter mount.
    SCP (Stock Car Products) in La Habra, CA: Internals and materials unknown. Seem low~medium priced.
    Frank Weiss Racing Components in Indianapolis, IN: No details within skimpy website.

Caveat: I cannot vouch for any of these manufacturers. I am still in a research mode.
    The best advice I have been given, IMHO, is that you want a four stage pump with one for the pan, one for each head and one gear-style stage for pressure. Multi-lobe and Roots style scavenging pumps seem to pull better vacuums and are possibly preferred (though more costly) over spur gear styles.
    You can keep adding stages, but with more than three (most typical size of pump) you start to run out of room for the pump assembly where the AC compressor used to be. Stages can vary in thickness as the volume they move varies. Hoses are usually -12 for scavenging. Hoses can take up a lot of space; sometimes outlets are combined and feed a single -16 hose. A vacuum regulator may be required. The accumulator or reservoir needs to be vented. Some use a deaerator. Most use a catch-can/breather off the accumulator. Some vent the accumulator. Most have an in-line filter or in-line filter block. Heaters are used to warm the oil since there is usually 10 quarts or so.
    I believe that in some cases a new system can be built for around $4K. There seems to be a plethora of used pumps available on Ebay and the like (and begs the question why). Some are rebuildable.
    Last edited by Scargo; 10-24-2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Adding and updating information

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Scargo, for taking the time to provide such a detailed answer. I will be interested to know what you end up with. I'll investigate dry sump systems, as well as the highest performance conventional systems. I would think the rally crowd would have standardized a very solid system.

Thanks,

Bill

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I can vouch for the Dailey Engineering stuff, works of art and has the highest pan vacuum of any of them. Also one of the expensive ones of the bunch.
    Wayne Presley www.verycoolparts.com
    Xterminator 705 RWHP supercharged 4.6 DOHC with twin turbos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Presley View Post
    I can vouch for the Dailey Engineering stuff, works of art and has the highest pan vacuum of any of them. Also one of the expensive ones of the bunch.
    Do you (or anyone here) feel the Roots type pumps they are using (like in superchargers) is superior to the spur gear type (as old style VW/Porsche) or the gerotor-style pumps (as in the Subaru pump)?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The pressure section on the Dailey pump is a gerotor, only the scavenge sections are Roots. On a friends drag motor, the Dailey pulls 25" of crankcase vacuum during the run.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if anyone has any idea regarding fitment issues with oil pans such as this Cosworth setup: http://www.rallispec.com/eng_pan_cossub.html in the 818. Or are there fitment issues in general? I haven't yet unpacked my chassis, and even if I had, my engine is still under construction, as is my transmission, so I can't tell what will work. Does anyone yet know?

Thanks,

Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    There are 2 issues you need to keep in mind. The first is depth. Anything taller than the stock oil pan is likely to hang below the frame. Since the car rides so low, this is something to be concerned about. You don't want it scraping or getting hit on something.

The second issue is headers. Not all pans & headers are compatible, though this is more of an issue for equal length headers than unequal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xusia View Post
    There are 2 issues you need to keep in mind. The first is depth. Anything taller than the stock oil pan is likely to hang below the frame. Since the car rides so low, this is something to be concerned about. You don't want it scraping or getting hit on something.

The second issue is headers. Not all pans & headers are compatible, though this is more of an issue for equal length headers than unequal.
    The Killer B set up does not sit that much lower than frame. I'm not too worried about it. I guess you can always make a skid plate. As for headers- looks like I'm going UEL header.
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hit up Techworks. Tom makes a true equal length header. I am having him make me one for my 2.2l stroker using a steel Moroso pan. I'm sending him the oil pan so he can drop it into. His jig and mock things up. He's also a new vendor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, guys. I guess the reality here is that the 818R evolution is too early for anyone to have these things totally sorted out. Absent someone trying a specific solution and passing that experience along, I am going to have to use the stock pan temporarily on my built engine, fit the engine, and then measure and figure out what will work.
    Thanks,

Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill,
    I believe this has been suggested and the route I have taken. STi pan, Killer Bee Windage tray and oil pick up.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I can supply the the Killer B pick ups and windage trays.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there any reasons to not use the Killer B oil pan for the 818? I believe it hangs 3/8" lower which is my primary concern other than the price. What is your opinion on using the STi pan vs. the Killer B pan when you factor in all of the pros/cons?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    And can supply any Subaru OEM part including the STI pan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bompus View Post
    Are there any reasons to not use the Killer B oil pan for the 818? I believe it hangs 3/8" lower which is my primary concern other than the price. What is your opinion on using the STi pan vs. the Killer B pan when you factor in all of the pros/cons?
    You cannot get a better designed high-performance pan. Having said that, if you will never drive the car on a track or in an autocross and you will never drive the car in any sporty or sustained aggressive manner that makes G's then you may not need it. If you think you might sell it then you might be increasing it's value and doing the new owner a favor. I'd at least get the windage tray if you get the pan.

You've mentioned the cons. I'd put two skid rails on the car to protect it. Stack something onto or hang something down from what you have with a tapered lead-in. It's not like you're going to be off-roading and have to worry about a single rock sticking up.

My KB oil pan has an overall height of 6-7/8".
    Last edited by Scargo; 02-13-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mitch, Wayne, Scargo.

Wayne - do you handle the Killer B pans as well? If so, can you PM me or email me ([email protected]) regarding cost of the pan & windage tray? I presume the Killer B pan will require the appropriate pickup. Please include that. I may have to include it with my trailing arm and ECU/harness order.....

Thanks,

Bill

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The Killer B pan with pick up is $615 and the windage tray is $75, the pick up alone is $170. The STI oil pan is $125 and correct dip stick is $14

Post Thanks / Like
    Two things I never discuss; oil, religion.

That said, T6 or nothing in a turbo Subaru.

As for the pan, we're going with a 2.5L pan and a Killer B pickup and tray on the R with our 2.0L. We MAY look at an aftermarket pan, but given the clearance restraints my concern would be it would either hit the chassis or the ground.
    Owner/builder - AEM Intakes 818R #85

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Plavan View Post
    I have the Killer B oil pan set up. Killer b says it extends about 1/2" lower than the OEM pan. The Killer B also holds a little more oil too.
    Thanks for using our products! Correct, or very close. Typically they are right around 7/16" deeper than OEM. OEM pans can vary in depth +/- ~1/8" but on average we are 7/16" deeper. It definitely holds more oil, 30% more (~1.4 quarts), and more than anyone else on the market right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb75 View Post
    +1 on the Shell Rotella T6 and +1 on the KillerB oil pan/pickup/baffle, I run both on my STI, and its seen a number of track days.

I've definitely got some concerns about the stock oiling system and the flat engine on a car that sustains 1.5G in corners. I'm not only worried about starvation, but also oil surging into the heads or maybe the bores if running a very high oil level +high lateral load.

I've gone so far as to price out dry sump systems, but they are quite pricey!
    Thanks for suing our products! Some rambling info from our experiences with the Subaru EJ engines. For auto-X the speeds and sustained lateral forces are general not as high and/or as long as you see on road courses. We do not recommend our pan for auto-X events, or at least we've never come across auto-x events where starvation occurred with the OEM EJ25 pan. The turbo EJ25 OEM pan is definitely a step up from the older 'flat bottom' 2.0WRX pan, known to starve easier. OEM STi pan is generally safe to ~1.2Gs. After that point not so much. We have datalogged 1.5+ Gs sustained (with significantly higher spikes) with no starvation on our pan. In fact, we've NEVER datalogged starvation, BUT there have been instances we've recommended dry sump designs (3-stages at the minimum for a Subaru), but never on a road coarse. Contrary to popular belief, oil does not surge out of the pans on these cars an appreciable amount. The problem is that you pump oil into the head that's facing the outside of a corner and it cannot drain back into the pan. "Pooling" in the outside head to the point where it starts holding an amount of oil is in the .9-1.0G range. This is just the Achilles of the EJ engine platform. It will also come nowhere near going into the cylinders/bores as the crank is very far (in relative terms) from the oil level in the pan, so no worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by StatGSR View Post
    ^ I was thinking a good oil accumulator set up would be good for an 818 as well, if plumbed right if can save a car from short periods of starvation, and can provide some lube for start up which is nice. though it isn't necessarily and end all solution, more of a band aid. Was looking at a setup for my track integra, but decided i would wait till i get my new baffled pan and oil pressure gauge installed to see what is really going on during lapping.
    The problem with an oil accumulator is that it's definitely a Band-Aid for a problem that should be address. That and they just don't hold enough or flow enough to satisfy the Subaru oiling demands. This is eye opening for those new to Subaru engines, but the OEM Subaru oil pump flows (depending on year/model car) between 12.3 and 16.6 GALLONS per minute. Essentially, the same flow you'd get from a small block Chevy high volume racing oil pump. The accusump simply does not have the pressure or flow capacity to meet the needs. These engines have small highly loaded bearings and are just more sensitive to oiling than most. Assure a good supply, stay on top of oil changes, watch oil temps and you'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by bompus View Post
    I can understand the depth concern (7/16" deeper). We do have these installed or rally cars and track cars that see some horrific abuse. The pan is VERY durable, much more than the .030" thick steel OEM pan. Generally, if you've damaged one of our pans... the oil pan is the least of your problems If the car isn't tracked or only sees auto-x, I recommend the EJ25 turbo pan. It's a performance step above the 2.0WRX pan regarding performance driving conditions. For the more serious track user, the OEM pieces are just beyond their limits.

I've been getting 818 calls over the last year or so. A post in another forum reminded me we haven't registered here yet. So now we have If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the informative post KillerB. I'm a dealer for your parts and can vouch for how nice the parts are.
    Your thoughts on putting the 11mm STI pump on the motors? And do you have a dry sump system you like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast