Let me start with a little bit about me and my motivation to do this. Right up front I have no idea what I'm doing, which is exactly why I am doing it. I have spent the past 30 years building semiconductors (computer chips) and been living in the world of the ridiculously small. Any mechanical aptitude I might be able to muster will have to come from my early years as a process engineer when I spent a lot of time maintaing and repairing the equipment used in our factories to make silicon integrated circuits. I fell in love with cars (again) about 5 years ago as my kids were growing up and leaving home. I became a mustang guy when I found a red '01 cobra that I absolutely loved. I decided a few years ago that I would build a car in my garage (I must have been drinking). I finally pulled the trigger on the '33 late last summer. I have made a little progress and have spent a lot of time reading the manual and this forum. I have to admit that I am becoming a bit intimidated but I am nothing if not persistent. It may take me 5 years but I WILL get it done. I am looking forward to being part of this community and leveraging everyones wisdom to help me get through this. Wish me luck!!!!

P.S. I included a picture of my mustang for fun. My profile image is my other car a 2012 Boss 302 laguna seca. As you can tell I have a problem!

kit phase 1 boxes.jpgframe arrives.jpgframe powdercoated.jpgRoxanne3.1.jpg