Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anybody in Nor Cal building or finished a 33?

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody in Nor Cal building or finished a 33?

Just curious to see if there is anybody in Northern California especially closer to Sacramento that is building or has a finished 33. It would be nice to see other builds in person to use as a reference in building mine.

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call.

Thanks,
    Charles
    (916) 501-6167
    [email protected]

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know of one in Fresno....GT500MAN.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I know of one in Fresno....GT500MAN.

Ray
    Thanks Ray. Yeah Doug is just a little to far but I am hoping to find somebody a little closer.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to a map of '33 owners: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...z=4&dg=feature

Looks like there are a few in the Sac area.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Ken Pike should have one in his shop soon. He's in Yuba City. Owner lives in San Mateo.

Post Thanks / Like
    3 in Street Rod Painters shop as of Monday. Was there dropping off my roadster chassis for final assy.
    Marlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, This is my first post on the forums. I'm about the pull the trigger on my own 33 build. I'm in San Jose and hoping to find someone near by with a 33 i can take a look at up close. So far i have only come across one ff 33 at the latest goodguys show And just to get some opinions on the design that I'm working out here are a couple renders of the concept that i have so far. Hope to hear from you all.

-Jason

sketch.jpg
    ConceptFront.jpg
    ConceptBack.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Jason. I am down in Fresno and would be glad to have you stop by and talk. This April 25th, Factory Five is having their annual gathering at the Huntington Beach pier. There should be 33's there to look at, I know that Chuck is bringing his fantastic build to the show.
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jason,

I am up in the Sacramento area. If your ever in the area and want to stop by, let me know. I will also have my 33 out at the Autorama in Sacramento the weekend of Feb 14th if you are coming up for that.
    My number is posted and email are posted on my original post in this thread.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for not replying sooner, crazy week. It would be great to get contact info from both of you and find a good time to stop by. I also saw a couple people right here in San Jose listed on the registration map. is there a way to put a name or contact info to anyone on that map? It would be great to find someone a bit closer. this thread here... http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ogle-Map/page6
    more specifically 33 # #555 owned by Deke & Corrin Brown, #503 and #201 Mike Owens. Cant wait to see one myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone building/built a 33 in/near the East Bay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PBEAR View Post
    Anyone building/built a 33 in/near the East Bay?
    I'm in San Jose, and another 33 builder ,gsnipe, is in redwood city. His page is here, http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ild-Thread-799
    My build site : www.ScootinThunder33.com