- Z06 Brakes and Calipers, Cermaic pads and stainless Steel Flex Lines
- Passenger Door Handle with Key Lock
- Fuel Pump Upgrade good to 650hp+
- Fuel Filter/ Pressure Regulator
Only used part as obsolete: left tank

Not included:
- Transmission
- Tires (GTM Wheels are included)

Short, why I am selling it. I came from Germany 3 years before, always wanted to have a GTM, bought the Kit in 2012, never really started to build it because of a lot of work and family – life as life is… always thought, that we will stay some more years but got now a great position offered in France. To Germany I would have taken the GTM with me – I was even already in discussion with the great guys from ‘Very Cool Parts’ to get it built professionally - but in France registration is an impossible mission…. So after a hard time I decided to sell the overall Kit.

As said: I never really started to build it. I rivet not even 10 sheet-metals and installed the suspension and brakes. That’s it – so if you want to e.g. powder coat everything, it would be just a day to start completely new.

I paid overall 48,400$ for the Parts and would offer it for 75%. I am located in Dallas Area and could help for sure with any transportation but don’t have a trailer to deliver it. So the transport would have to be organized by the buyer.
I am with my family on Christmas holiday till the 7th.January with only limited internet-connection, so an answer from my side could need some days till I am back.

...hope, that my GTM finds a 'better home'
Ben