BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GTM Gen 2 Kit + LS3 engine + Full Donor-Car Kit + Optionals All NEW PARTS

Post Thanks / Like

GTM Gen 2 Kit + LS3 engine + Full Donor-Car Kit + Optionals All NEW PARTS

Full GTM Gen 2 Kit (2012) incl. following optionals:
    - GTM Wheels
    - GTM Heating / Air Conditioning Kit
    - GTM Cold Air Intake
    - GTM Carbon Front Splitter
    - GTM Carbon Rocker Extensions
    - GTM Roof Scoop
    - GTM Logo Floormats

NEW LS3 6.2l 520hp engine

Full NEW Donor-Car Parts Kit (from SMC performance) incl. following optionals:
    - Dewitt (direct fit) Hi-Performance all aluminum Radiator
    - Dewitt Hi Flow C5 Cooling Fan Kit
    - Z06 Brakes and Calipers, Cermaic pads and stainless Steel Flex Lines
    - Passenger Door Handle with Key Lock
    - Fuel Pump Upgrade good to 650hp+
    - Fuel Filter/ Pressure Regulator
    Only used part as obsolete: left tank

Not included:
    - Transmission
    - Tires (GTM Wheels are included)

Short, why I am selling it. I came from Germany 3 years before, always wanted to have a GTM, bought the Kit in 2012, never really started to build it because of a lot of work and family – life as life is… always thought, that we will stay some more years but got now a great position offered in France. To Germany I would have taken the GTM with me – I was even already in discussion with the great guys from ‘Very Cool Parts’ to get it built professionally - but in France registration is an impossible mission…. So after a hard time I decided to sell the overall Kit.

As said: I never really started to build it. I rivet not even 10 sheet-metals and installed the suspension and brakes. That’s it – so if you want to e.g. powder coat everything, it would be just a day to start completely new.

I paid overall 48,400$ for the Parts and would offer it for 75%. I am located in Dallas Area and could help for sure with any transportation but don’t have a trailer to deliver it. So the transport would have to be organized by the buyer.
    I am with my family on Christmas holiday till the 7th.January with only limited internet-connection, so an answer from my side could need some days till I am back.

...hope, that my GTM finds a 'better home'
    Ben

Post Thanks / Like
    Pm sent. I am interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interested

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Full GTM Gen 2 Kit (2012) incl. following optionals:
    - GTM Wheels
    - GTM Heating / Air Conditioning Kit
    - GTM Cold Air Intake
    - GTM Carbon Front Splitter
    - GTM Carbon Rocker Extensions
    - GTM Roof Scoop
    -

NEW LS3 6.2l 520hp engine

Full NEW Donor-Car Parts Kit (from SMC performance) incl. following optionals:
    - Dewitt (direct fit) Hi-Performance all aluminum Radiator
    - Dewitt Hi Flow C5 Cooling Fan Kit
    - Z06 Brakes and Calipers, Cermaic pads and stainless Steel Flex Lines
    - Passenger Door Handle with Key Lock
    - Fuel Pump Upgrade good to 650hp+
    - Fuel Filter/ Pressure Regulator
    Only used part as obsolete: left tank

Not included:
    - Transmission
    - Tires (GTM Wheels are included)

Short, why I am selling it. I came from Germany 3 years before, always wanted to have a GTM, bought the Kit in 2012, never really started to build it because of a lot of work and family – life as life is… always thought, that we will stay some more years but got now a great position offered in France. To Germany I would have taken the GTM with me – I was even already in discussion with the great guys from ‘Very Cool Parts’ to get it built professionally - but in France registration is an impossible mission…. So after a hard time I decided
    As said: I never really started to build it. I rivet not even 10 sheet-metals and installed the suspension and brakes. That’s it – so if you want to e.g. powder coat everything, it would be just a day to start completely new.

I paid overall 48,400$ for the Parts and would offer it for 75%. I am located in Dallas Area and could help for sure with any transportation but don’t have a trailer to deliver it. So the transport would have to be organized by the buyer.
    I am with my family on Christmas holiday till the 7th.January with only limited internet-connection, so an answer from my side could need some days till I am back.

...hope, that my GTM finds a 'better home'
    Ben
    I live in plano would like to make a offer can I drive by and view the parts & kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to give an update:
    It's further on available but three seriously interested potential buyers contacted me just in the last days - so I hope, my GTM-Kit will find a new home soon.

and a small correction which came up by talking about the Kit:
    not included are - as stated - the transmission and the tires, but also not the manifolds and the clutch
    For sure I could send pics to any interested in.

Because of my new job I am mostly in the week in Europe already, so please don't wonder if email response need some days

Cheers
    Ben

Post Thanks / Like
    The Kit is sold now
    thank you for your interest

!! Great Forum !!
    Ben