Small update. Removed the exhaust/turbo/manifold this morning to inspect the apex seals like I had mentioned before. Since the rear rotor's compression was good I could compare the two and see the difference. The rear rotor seals springed back as they should, and front rotor seals barely compressed and any spring back was unnoticeable. So, some cleaning and lube should bring back compression.

When I first looked in the exhaust ports there was some greenish fluid pooled in the housings. My first thought was coolant, but it could've been gas since it has been premixed with 2-stroke oil. I soaked it up with a shop towel, it wasn't much, just needed to know what it was. It kinda smelled like gas, but it wasn't flammable. I had let the injectors fire briefly before doing my compression tests a few weeks ago to lube everything, so in theory it could be what remains of the 2-stroke oil after the gas has evaporated. But more than likely it's coolant, as it is a used engine that's been sitting for years and has stuck seals.

I'll do a quick pressure and vacuum test of the coolant system, but my hopes of not rebuilding right away are pretty much shot.