Dave kicked off 2014 and I am up for hosting the next rendition of Cobra's, Burgers, and Beer!

When? - Saturday, April 5th, 2014 @ 1pm
Where? - Casa de Kevin, 13410 Chaparral Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037

I figure I can get about 15 cars in my driveway alone so we have lots of room. I am cooking and the pool house is ready (pool table, darts, and bar). Send me a PM if you are coming so I can get a head count for food and I'll send you my contact information.

Directions:
- 101 South from San Jose
- Exit Tennant Ave in Morgan Hill (Take right)
- Left at Monterey Rd
- Right at Watsonville Rd
- Go straight through first stop sign (Santa Teresa Rd)
- Go approximately 4 miles and turn right on Chaparral Rd (If you get to Uvas Rd you have gone too far)
- I am the last house at the end of the road on the right with a black iron fence along the front of the property. Note there are two speed bumps on my private road that are about 3 3/4" tall. I probably will put out some 2x8's for those that may be height challenged.

For those of you who know the west hills from Morgan Hill you can take Uvas Rd / McKean Rd all the way from San Jose for a nice weekend drive. Uvas Rd dead ends 1/2 mile from my house. I also live just a couple miles from several wineries if you get an early start and have significant others that are interested in that kind of thing.

Oh yeah, I may recruit help to put the body on my MKIV that day too!

Look forward to it!

Kevin