Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Shift Knob

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

New Shift Knob

Check out my new shift knob. As I age, I figure I might need a reminder of the shift pattern!

My car is white - therefore the white knob. It is 2" in diameter compared to the FFR which is 1.7".
    Comments? Who's interested and would you prefer white or black knob?
    Last edited by Mark Reynolds; 03-22-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mark,

I'd like one in black.

Thx,

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take a white one.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark,

I am not at that point quite yet, but black would be my choice.

Are you going to sell them thru your website?

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark, I will take on in black. My wife needs to see the shift pattern to drive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in a black one as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice knob but i have a Automatic with a billet knob.

Post Thanks / Like
    image.jpg
    I used this from Speed Dawg.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback - I'm working on getting some black and white with the modern "cword" logo on the sides. These will be officially Ford Licensed products. Will let you know when they are available with updated photo.
    www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Black please.
    FFR MkII, 408W, Tremec TKO 500, 2015 IRS, DA QA1s, Forte front bar, APE hardtop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Black for me and how about a shorter stick, say 3 or 4 inches. What's knob cost?

Post Thanks / Like
    i'd like a white one for my 818 will it fit? how much? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark--
    It looks like this thing will use a jam nut on the shift lever to tighten against the knob to keep the pattern facing up-- is that the case? I'm interested, but I'm kinda doing the Gemini thing about which color. Surprise me.

Indiana 818-- I don't know about the angle of the 818 shift lever, but it looks like this knob's got the pattern more on the back of the knob than the top, to suit the extreme angle of most C*bra shifters.

Come to think of it, it might look OK from that angle anyway...
    FFR Mk II 4437
    Finally on the road, 8/12! SVO Crate 302, IRS, EEC IV

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Regarding the 818 - what shifter handle is used and how is is positioned relative to the driver? Is it a donor part or is it an FFR specific piece. If FFR specific what is the thread size? What is the Subaru shift pattern? We can have the hole located where ever it makes sense for the orientation of the shift pattern.

bwwooster - Yes there is a jam nut that will be partially recessed with just enough protruding to make adjustments and snug it down.

I will advise the price once I can show a photo and have some available to ship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Black and white knobs with snakes on the sides are now available!
    35489 is the white knob: http://www.breezeautomotive.com/deta...p?prod_id=1077
    35490 is the black knob: http://www.breezeautomotive.com/deta...p?prod_id=1078
    Pictures don't do them justice. These are specially made here in Massachusetts for the roadster and coupe with the foward leaning vintage style shifter.
    They are $48.65 each. Order online at www.breezeautomotive.com
    Last edited by Mark Reynolds; 04-23-2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic Mark!

These should be very popular. My order will be placed soon.

Mk IV, Complete kit, FFR 7304

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ttt