So, by way of introduction, I've been hovering around the message board and gathering information for at least the past year after having fell in love with the factory five kits at an autocross 12 years ago. Made a trip down to Wareham while in the Boston area on business earlier this year and finally decided to pull the trigger with the spring sale going on.

Current build plans are as follows - still a few final decisions to make, but it's time to at least get things moving. Plans for the car are mostly street driving, a few track days per year. General goal is to have the car drivable in gel coat next summer, shake it down for a season, then send in for bodywork and paint over the winter.

Complete Kit w/ IRS
EFI 351w - still deciding on 302 vs. 351, definitely going fuel injected
Loaded up on accessories with the spring sale (offset replica wheels, big&tall seats after trying them out at the factory, upgraded brakes, chrome rollbars & exhaust at the wife's request)
Color still TBD, thinking dark purple, metallic, with silver stripes. No black per the wife

Happy to be here and posting - I've learned a lot already, looking forward to sharing what I can once the building starts.

-matthew