I let the guy who did my Corvette alignment do my 818. He is a good guy but the lateral links were not parallel. This caused a terrible condition under heavy acceleration that had my 818 all over the road above 80. I came close to wrecking the car twice. Thanks to Wayne from VCP I got it fixed. He was able too tell me what to check over the phone. The lateral links need to be parallel from the chassis pickup to the knuckle ( the one with the long bolt for the lateral links). Mine were way off causing a toe change under squat. Sort of a bump steer type problem. I used a digital level to make the arms parallel. I adjusted the arm above the lower trailing arm to get them correct. I have them both correct now and took it up to speed with no problem at all. Other than a neighbor called the cops on me. I was on a desolate back road and no one was in danger but me. I do not suggest this kind of behavior to anyone. Lucky the cops could not catch or find me in time. I won't be doing that around here again. LOL. I hope this is a help to someone else. I am also getting the alignment double checked again to be safe.