I'm hoping to get some good knowledge from the good people on this forum.

1. I've heard good and bad things about Eastwood's Thermo-coustic sound deadener. Is it true that the insulating barrier will melt easily, creating a gooey mess? If so, it would explain why the company states not to use its product for hoods or overhead insulation.

2. Has anyone used Eastwood's Hot Coat chrome powder coat? Is it of good quality, and does it have a reasonable shine?

3. Has anyone tried to use the seat tracks with the Coupe's standard low-back Kirkey racing seat? The instructions provided with the tracks only show their use with the Roadster seats. The Coupe's seat bottom frame has multiple angles (it's not flat), and seems like brackets would have to be fabricated in order for the tracks to attach to the seats. I have after-market sports seats from my donor, but they are a very tight fit; and although they have their own tracks, they're useless inside the Coupe due to the lack of space to move or tilt the seat, unless I decide to heavily modify these sports seats.

4. Looking for pointers on using a 3-point shoulder seat belt. I want to use the Mustang's or an universal set, but need to find the optimal spot to weld the shoulder point's anchor. Also a seatbelt reccomendation proven to work with the Coupe would be great.

5. Inertia switch: how effective is it when mounted under the dash, as per FFR's instructions? Seems to me that the further away it's mounted from the rear of the car, the less effective it would be at registring a rear-end colission.

6. I know that the '87 - '93 power brake booster cannot be used on the Roadster without modifying the frame. Is this also true with the Coupe?

7. I'll be installing a ProCharger blower on my kit. It uses an air-to-air intercooler that mounts in front of the radiator. Has anyone installed this set-up on their Coupe? I'd like to make sure that it is possible to do, and how much modification it is required on the kit to install the intercooler and run the air piping.

8. I heard that there is a hood latch which has a locking mechanism, that works perfectly on the Coupe without any mods. Does anyone know where I can get it, what brand and/or part number?

9. So far, I only know of one person who has successfully installed power windows on their Coupe doors. Unfortunately, he never kept track of parts used or a detail set of instructions on how he did it, with any required mods. And although Gordon from Levy Racing has been working on a kit for a few years, it is not finished yet. Hope that there's someone else out there who has successfully completed the install, and wouldn't mind sharing the info.

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to be ready for my kit's assembly of custom parts. Thanks in advance!

Carlos