Got some stuff done the last few days. I covered the console and dash with marine vinyl. I was able to wire my radio, A/C controls, Fog light switch and indicator light in the console. I am waiting on the correct wiper switch to go in the hole left in the console. I wired up the gauges, indicator lights, ignition switch, headlight switch, aux. fan switch, high /low beam switch and L/R turn signal switches. I am using the back off unit I got from Speedway. You can use just 2 small momentary switches for turn signal and 4-way functions. If both turn signal switches are pressed at the same time the 4-way blinks. Touch both again and the 4-way shuts off. If you touch either the left or right switch 1 sec the Turn signal flashes for 7 sec. If you hold it down 2 sec they flash 20 sec. If you hold down 4 sec. they flash 70 sec. No need for any flasher relays. It makes for an easy install and you do not have to cancel the Turn signal yourself after a turn. I should get my clutch master cylinder tomorrow afternoon. Maybe go cart by Friday or Saturday.

IMG_0741.JPGIMG_0744.JPGIMG_0745.JPG