Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: K3LAG Electronics - Odometer Reset EEPROMs for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

K3LAG Electronics - Odometer Reset EEPROMs for sale

24 May 2015 Update: Only one week left. If you want one of these order before the end of the month!

6 May 2015 Update: I have about 10 parts left. I'm going to pull the plug on this little venture at the end of this month so get them while you can.

21 March 2015 Update: Only about a dozen parts left.

25 February 2015 Update: Good news! Thanks to a some folks here I have been able to recreate the files needed for all three of the USDM clusters. I have 18 parts left that can be programmed as any of the first 3 items below. Get them while they last!

How would you like the odometer on your new 818 to read 000000 miles?

I am now selling EEPROMs that can be installed in your instrument cluster that will reset the odometer to 0 miles. These EEPROMs must be installed in place of the EEPROM that is currently in your cluster. The only difference between the EEPROMs I am selling and your current EEPROM is the odometer value stored in the memory.

There are different EEPROMs for different years and style of clusters. I currently have 5 different varieties.

1. EEPROM02Red: Fits 2002-2003 WRX clusters with 9K tachometer on the right and a single lcd in the middle as shown here:

03Cluster.jpg

2. EEPROM04Green: Fits 2004-2005 WRX clusters with 9K tachometer in the center and a single lcd on the right as shown here:

05cluster.jpg

3. EEPROM06Yellow: Fits 2006 and 2007 WRX clusters with 8K tachometer in the center and two lcd’s as shown here:

06cluster.jpg

It is now confirmed that the Yellow one does work for the 2007. Thanks to svanlare for testing it out.

4. EEPROMJDMBlue: Fits JDM metric clusters as shown below. The image was taken from a New Zealand car. The speedometer is in the middle and there are two LCD displays, one in the center and one on the left. The speedometer is in km/h. Thanks to Junty for sending me his EEPROM to reset and image.

cluster.jpg

5. EEPROMCAN9KSilver: Fits Canadian cars with the 9K tach in the center and metric gauges.

The cost is $30 which includes Priority Mail shipping. Payment is by PayPal or personal check. I will wait for personal checks to clear before shipping.

Stock.jpg

Instruction for disassembling your cluster are here: Cluster Disassembly Instructions

You are fully responsible for obeying the Federal Odometer Act and any relevant state laws!

If you have questions or wish to purchase, please PM me.

Larry
    Last edited by K3LAG; 05-24-2015 at 09:06 PM.