Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Florida 818S for sale.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida 818S for sale.

My 818S is up for sale.
    This car won first place at the 2014 NOPI nationals in Orlando this past March. It is chassis #27 and built by an award winning builder. The entire build as well as specs can be seen under 818 build threads. wallace18's 818. I used a 2002 WRX donor car. Every donor part used on the build was refurbished or replaced with a new part. All new wheel bearings, ball joints, tie rod ends, brake pads, rotors, master cyl., clutch master and slave, new S/S brake flex lines, every hose, belt, boots, all new clutch parts and flywheel, CCR rebuilt long block, AMR intercooler, HTA68 turbo, Deatschwerks 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Tomie S/S headers, Grimmspeed boost control and TGV deletes, 18x7.5 MB Boost wheels with Kumho ecsta ast tires, STRI boost,O/P and volt gauges, Rebuilt trans with Cusco 1.5 LSD, Kirkey allum racing seats with RCI 5-point harness, Mishimoto radiator, Boyd alum fuel tank with Aeromotive 340 Stealth pump, K-tuned shifter, VCP electromotive ECU and wiring harness with TecS controller and software to tune, Many more custom features too long to list. Car was dyno tuned by Wayne Presley of VCP to 250 RWHP and 240 RWTQ at 14 psi. More is available at higher boost but this was to have a very reliable ride. Car is super fast and stops and handles like a supercar. Show winning paint and many custom touches. Car comes with soft top and zip in side windows as well. Price is 25K firm. cash or wire transfer only. Contact Tom Wallace at PM or [email protected]. Serious inquires only please. This car is worth every penny and then some. I am moving on to build a Type 65 Coupe and will use the cash to go on with that build. Can possible work out delivery in my enclosed trailer for the right price.

IMG_0379.JPG818151 (3).JPGIMG_0349.JPGIMG_0322.JPG
    Last edited by wallace18; 06-05-2014 at 06:35 PM.