Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "The Black Mamba" build

East Coast Speed Machines Erik W. Treves's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes
    FFR 1879, Blown DSS 306,REDLINE management, VeryCoolParts Tuned 460RWHP

FFR 818S, The Flash, Chassis #5, 2.0L, LSD, Electromotive TEC-S, VCP Tuned, 278RWHP 265 RWTQ

FFR 6651, Green Lantern, 408W Crate, Hellion 66mm Turbo, JGS Waste gate / Blowoff valve, Tec-GT management, VCP Tuned, 575 RWHP, 690 RWTQ

FFR 8335, Black Mamba, 289 FIA CSX 2001 tribute car, 347, 48 IDA webers, VCP Tuned, 311 RWHP 386 RWTQ, 3-link, Trigo's

FFR 0004, Gen 3 , Hawk Coupe, Coyote twin turbo, 683 RWHP 559 RWTQ, IRS, VCP Tuned. "not too shabby"

US ARMY Maintenance Test Pilot (CW4 Retired)

Post Thanks / Like
    Eric i just have to say it for myself. That is an AWESOME CAR. I am looking into a build soon I hope, trying to decide what one is first. Great job.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice build! I have a 289 kit on order, due in early March. Spending the time between now and then reading, learning and making a list of questions that I need to research. Plenty of inspiration on the boards, need to keep the project goal (and budget) in mind though and resist the temptation to tweak one more thing. Probably won't happen though...

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Erik, where did you get the glovebox?

Post Thanks / Like
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by cnutting View Post
    Very nice build! I have a 289 kit on order, due in early March. Spending the time between now and then reading, learning and making a list of questions that I need to research. Plenty of inspiration on the boards, need to keep the project goal (and budget) in mind though and resist the temptation to tweak one more thing. Probably won't happen though...

Chris
    I think we have spoken, just checking- I have an 8.8 rear axle Rebuilt and shortened to the length needed for your FIA build. I had it shortened for a customer.. But he never built the car. Let me know if you are interested... Or if we have already spoken.
    FFinisher/AKA RE63

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456