Time to start building.
I've been reading and watching the rest of you build since September.
Decided to go for it and ordered the 818S in November. Delivery day is Next week....hopefully.... after some delays......

Cleaned up half the garage in December, pulled my donor apart in January, then started cleaning up parts, decided on which way to go for adds and deletes, and now after ordering some parts, they are safely stowed and ready.
I laughed when some of you were talking about revenge spending by your wife. I told mine I was starting revenge spending for all the shoes and purses she has bought over the years......lol

Tomorrow I start putting the engine back together.
This has already been alot of fun for me. I was really into cars early on, built my first car when I was 17 after reading every car mag. Did my second build during my first university summer.
Then just had fun driving and doing small mods on each new car while life moved on and we pursued careers, raised 3 kids, built a nice cabin (house, cottage whatever), and did a complete reno on our current home.
I feel like I have my passion for cars back and am looking forward to the whole planning/learning/build process.

Now that I started this thread, I'll have to start posting some pics I took.

The bar that alot of you have set for documenting your builds is pretty high, and I really appreciate the time you took to let us know what you are doing and tips and tricks along the way.
I haven't seen a forum with such a good community spirit yet.
I hope I can return the favor for anyone behind me.
Thanks guys.