FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Moment of Thunder, HB 2011 Video

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Moment of Thunder, HB 2011 Video

Wife took this from her Android. Give it a minute or two to fully buffer, otheriwse, it's a bit jerky to view:

https://hhong43.wixsite.com/snkvnnm-build
    FFR #4883: 347CID|CompCam Magnum 286HR|Vic. Jr. heads|Hurricane Intake | Mighty Demon 650DP|IRS w/Torsen T2 & 3.55 | MSD ignition system | Mallory pump/filter/reg.|Forgestar CF5 18" w/245-45R18 & 295-35R18|Original I-Squared 1+1 System ☺ ☺☺

Post Thanks / Like
    Music to the ears!!!
    Wish I wouldn't have missed it this year. Looks like one hell of a turnout. Good stuff!!!

- John
    Mk 3.1 - FFR6671 - "Trying" to recreate a Semi-Comp 427...
    427ci FE Big-Block / Pin-Drive IRS / TKO600 / Smiths Gauges / SC Dash / 15" Goodyear Billboards
    Fabrication (the fun stuff): 427 Throttle Pedal (SS) : AC Pedals on Wilwood Arms : CSX E-Brake Lever : CSX-Style Footbox Vents (SS) : CSX-Style Dash Support Tubes & Recessed Dash : CSX-Style F-Panels : Firewall Forward 4" : "Full" Rear Drop : Recessed Bulkhead & Exposed Rollbar ... hopefully the list continues!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Was fun standing in the middle of all that. Gonna have to remember to bring a different friend next time though. Right when the moment of thunder was about to start:

Me: Hey dude, lets get in the middle of the cars for this!

Him: Meh.. I'm not really into that.

Me: *5 second blank stare* I'm gonna go get in the middle of those cars. If you get bored there's a Sex and the City themed potpourri and candle shop across the street.

And left Sir Mince A Lot standing at the far end of the event until the MoT was done.

Maybe next time one of you guys will take pity on me and let me ride shotgun to the event.

Post Thanks / Like
    I left my DJ chair and walked to the middle of the show. I actully got goose bumps during the tribute. It was awsume for sure and a fitting tribute to our fallen comrades. I carry Dick Smith's 198 on my FFR and Roger Stein's wiring harness diet in my FFR. I enjoyed the company of both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool video, have to love the sound of lot and lots oh pure horse power. good stuff and a great memorial for sure
    MKIII #3835 IRS, Anderson Performance 408 Levy T-5 Trans, Team III Wheels
    Paint completed November 2010, passed NJ State Safety Inspection June 21st, Tagged and First Drive 7/1/2011