BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: London Co&ra Show June 24,25,26

Post Thanks / Like

London Co&ra Show June 24,25,26

Just reminding everyone about the London Cobra Show on June 24,25,26. Registration is open on the show website www.londoncobrashow.com and raffle tickets are available there as well. The 2011 raffle car is a Factory Five MKIV built as a tribute to Dick Smith's #198 Cobra. Details are: 427 center oiler engine, Tremec 5speed trans, IRS rear, disk brakes all around. The winner is going to have a sweet ride. So check out the show website, get registered and buy a couple of raffle tickets.

ewh123

Post Thanks / Like
    Bringing this to the top again

Post Thanks / Like

Don't miss out!

The LCS is undoubtedly the biggest international gathering of Cobra buffs in the world. A great opportunity to bench race, meet and greet new friends while helping a worthwhile charity-Cystic Fibrosis. Make plans to attend and have a ball!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4steri View Post
    The LCS is undoubtedly the biggest international gathering of Cobra buffs in the world. A great opportunity to bench race, meet and greet new friends while helping a worthwhile charity-Cystic Fibrosis. Make plans to attend and have a ball!
    I posted this on the other forum but will post here as well. I plan on attending and will be trailering from Florida to the event. I have reservations at the Hampton Inn for Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. Is there some provision for ample parking for trailers and tow vehicles. My (admitedly limited) experience with hotel parking lots is that it is easy to get boxed in and lose access to the trailer. Looking for some help/info from some of you who have been to this event and know the setup there.
    MK III 347, TKO, 3:73, 17" Bullits, Levy Konis, Gas n' Go pipes, Black w/ Anthracite Grey stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    I stayed at the Hampton two years ago. Trailer parking is limited. I got there early and got a choice place. I still got boxed, but people are cooperative and will move blocking vehicles. I had a great time. The cruise into downtown London was great! The town is charming. I definitely recommend this event.
    Art in Birmingham, AL
    Quote Originally Posted by Plant City Mike View Post
    I posted this on the other forum but will post here as well. I plan on attending and will be trailering from Florida to the event. I have reservations at the Hampton Inn for Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. Is there some provision for ample parking for trailers and tow vehicles. My (admitedly limited) experience with hotel parking lots is that it is easy to get boxed in and lose access to the trailer. Looking for some help/info from some of you who have been to this event and know the setup there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your response trublue. I won't get there until Thursday afternoon, so I have some concerns. Anyone familiar with this event think that there is a better option for a hotel? Holiday Inn is sold out.
    MK III 347, TKO, 3:73, 17" Bullits, Levy Konis, Gas n' Go pipes, Black w/ Anthracite Grey stripes