Whew, I was hoping at least one person would get the reference.

Yeah, the donor parts seem to take a lot more time than I would have thought. First you have to pull, then you have to prep. I tell you, I didn't realize how lucky I was to get a donor with low mileage from an area with no rust until I had to buy another used spindle because my driveshaft was frozen to one of the ones on the donor car. The spindle I got off eBay came from a midwest state and required a lot of time to cleanup.

But both front spindle/hub assemblies are now done, with all new bearings, seals, paint, and ARP studs in place.

Working on cleaning/painting/installing cockpit aluminum and re-painting and re-building the brake calipers so I can get the front suspension brakes in. Kind of frustrated to find that the manual tells you to install the firewall cockpit aluminum as the first step, but then tells you way later in the manual to bolt the pedal cluster support bracket in place (which you can't do AFTER you install the firewall). Glad I figured it out before I installed that piece but it makes me wonder how many more issues like this I might not figure out until after the aluminum has already been installed.

I have to buy a small angle drill to drill the new hole in the brake pedal because I'm unable to do with a regular drill. Can't get a straight shot at it with the normal drill.