Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Hindsight's build thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like

Hindsight's build thread

My kit completion date was completed on 7/12. Stewart should have it here next week, I hope.

Donor is a 2007 WRX I found on the Insurance Auto Actions site, from Austin Texas. Has only 65k miles on it. It has a few mods done to it which is both good and bad (good because most of the stuff is good brands, bad because it was probably driven hard). When it arrived, two of the tires were off the bead. Today I had the chance to take them into a tire shop and have them fixed which allowed me to take the car for a test drive. It runs, drives, shifts, brakes, and steers perfectly. Sounds good too.

I'll be driving this one on the street and maybe a few HPDE track days. It will mostly be stock at first, except for wheels/tires (wide as I can go without body mods), a Quaife LSD, racing seats, an AWIC, and a Cobb Access Port with a tune (plus a few other common mods). Once I enjoy the car like that for a while and get everything really dialed in, I'll upgrade to get somewhere between 350-400WHP.
    Last edited by Hindsight; 02-09-2015 at 04:25 PM.