Quote Originally Posted by Hindsight View Post
Frank, there is a lot of opinion on suspension frequency, but the nice thing about it is that it CAN be used to directly compare the stiffness of one car vs another, unlike spring rates. Most people say that around 1.4 to 1.5 is a good "sporty" rate, less is good for comfort, and 1.6 to 2.0 is good for street/track, but considered a bit stiff. Above 2.0 is track only; and 2.5 to 3.0 and higher is mostly for track-only cars with a lot of aero. As for your car, you could always tow it to the track!!

Phil, it is definitely possible that I have an imbalance seeing as how I have a front splitter and no rear wing to balance it out. I need more track time to figure it out for sure. I will see what the thicker front bar does for me and if I still have imbalance, I will add a rear wing and try to get it as high as the windshield which should be pretty easy to do.
Doesnt Factory five only recommend front splitters when used with their corresponding rear wings? I assume they must have some data that tells them this, given their wind tunnel testing. Why not drop the spiltter and see if things improve, rather than building up a wing to try and solve? Seems like more work and it may not be your problem.