Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anodizing Services

Post Thanks / Like

Anodizing Services

Hello all,
    I've been looking online for a company that will re-anodize my perrin v1 fuel rails. They were blue, I painted them gold. However, the paint isn't sticking real well and it has already cracked when I bolted them on. I'd rather just get them finished to my standards now than waiting 6 months down the road.

The sites I'm finding look to be for bulk orders and weapons hardware. Anybody have a company they've used for anodizing services in the past? It'll really only be a few parts and a few fittings. 1 batch gold and 1 batch black.

Thanks all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metros View Post
    Hello all,
    I've been looking online for a company that will re-anodize my perrin v1 fuel rails. They were blue, I painted them gold. However, the paint isn't sticking real well and it has already cracked when I bolted them on. I'd rather just get them finished to my standards now than waiting 6 months down the road.

The sites I'm finding look to be for bulk orders and weapons hardware. Anybody have a company they've used for anodizing services in the past? It'll really only be a few parts and a few fittings. 1 batch gold and 1 batch black.

Thanks all.

I use Porter-Guertin Co in Cincinnati.
    Just look up plating companies near you. Most also do anodizing.
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Most places do lot charges. To get my parts anodized was $80 for a batch. A batch could be 2 dipstick handles or 50.
    Zero Decibel Motorsports
    Check out my new website!
    www.zerodecibelmotorsports.com
    www.facebook.com/zero.decibel.motorsports

Post Thanks / Like
    $80 isn't bad if I had a bunch of parts to get done at once. Really it's just the fuel rails though. Anybody else need something anodized gold?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I get a lot of parts black anodized all the time and gold every few years which unfortunately won’t be anytime soon. All the companies I have dealt with have a minimum charge which only covers one color so if you want two colors it would be 2 minimum charges. If you want your fuel rail black I can help you out but not with the gold.

Bill Lomenick
    BLOMENICK at DELTATAU dot COM
    Chotis Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    try Alexandria metal finishers, they do a lot of plating and anodizing for my company's parts

http://www.alexandriametalfinishers.com/