Quote Originally Posted by RM1SepEx View Post
That's what I was just considering today! And why not just let the water circulate all the time? No fan, no inside heat?
I am about to do a heater install and was thinking the same thing as this is how it is setup in the factory system.

Also, I am using an impeller less water pump with no thermostat as I am using a Davies Craig kit to pump coolant through the system, would there be any issue with not having a thermostat and a heater core?

Also wondering if I can plum into the heater core lines at the entry point near the lower radiator hose connection rather than at the top of the engine block. As I currently have looped the line that factory five recommends inplace of a heater core. So the line that would typically feed the heater core would instead be redirected at the lower rad hose connection to my heater core in the passenger compartment. Then the return line would plum back into the original line eventually leading back into the coolant cross over pipe. I am just wondering if these are tee'd in near the lower rad hose and without a thermo stat for resistance the heater core would become the path of least resistance and it wouldn't flow coolant into the block.

Any thoughts/advice? Thanks in advance!