Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone building an 818 in the carolinas?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone building an 818 in the carolinas?

We have started building an 818R and wondered if anyone else was in the Carolinas building one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wildhorsesracing, I am not building a 818 at this time but would love to volunteer some help if you are fairly close. What part of the Carolinas do you live ? I am in the Mooresville/ Charlotte area. Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I'm building one in Columbia, SC. I'm hoping to have it "done" by spring 2015.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guns....I wouldn't mind taking a look at your sometime. I am in Summerville..building a 33 myself. I am going to try to do some boating up in Lake Murray come this spring..would probably be a good time to check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bbksv View Post
    Hey Guns....I wouldn't mind taking a look at your sometime. I am in Summerville..building a 33 myself. I am going to try to do some boating up in Lake Murray come this spring..would probably be a good time to check it out.
    Sounds good, send me a PM when you're ready.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is an old thread but I have been lurking for a long time as I get money and a donor together to start my own 818 build. Does anyone have one finished in the area? I'm down at Fayetteville but I really want to see one of these in person and I wouldn't mind a long drive this weekend to check one out