FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Wiring Kits for Factory Five 818R...

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like

New Wiring Kits for Factory Five 818R...

Okay Guys,

It's good to be back on the Factory Five Forum. It's been a few years since we've been actively participating here. We've been busy pushing some things on the commercial side of our business and developing new products.

Speaking of new products, we wanted to introduce a new series of racing kits to you all on the Factory Five forum. We have two that would work ideally for the MkIV Challenge model and the 818R. These are light weight, easy to install and use our time-proven solid-state POWERCELLs to control the switched loads in the car.

The first of these kits is our Express Track Car Kit. This gets you everything that you need to wire your 818R for the track. It powers the ECU, starter solenoid, cooling fans, fuel pump, lighting and other accessories. These accessories could include cool suits, extra fans, telemetry, data acquisition systems, cameras and drinking water pumps. In the kit you get one of our 10-output POWERCELLs and two of our new IOX input/output modules. These IOX's are like little MASTERCELLs. You put them in the car where you need to connect to your switches. They are small enough to be loomed up n the harness behind the switches and include low-current outputs to drive indicators to show that something is on or off. You can learn more about the Express Track Car kit at this link.

ISISTRKBZ-2T.jpg

The second kit is our Express Track Car Kit with Switch Panel. This is essentially like the kit above with the exception that it includes a pre-wired, off-highway-grade, 8-position panel of toggle switches. These are CAN based and connect back to the POWERCELL through a thin data cable. Wiring the dash couldn't be easier. They are back-lit and engraved with their function. They are pre-configured for the starter, ignition, fuel pump, cooling fan, lighting and several auxiliary outputs. This kit also includes one 5-channel IOX to wire in any other switches that you may need in the car. You can learn more about the Express Track Car Kit with Switch Panel at this link.

ISISTRKAZ-2T.jpg

Both of these kits are universal and include all of the wiring that you need to wire the cars. The also include the primary power and fusing to protect the car's electrical system from short-circuits and other low-overloads.

Pricing for the Express Track Car Kit is $780. The Express Track Car Kit with the Switch Panel is $850.

We're running a special on these kits for members of the Factory Five Forum. If you order one of these kits before September 15th, you'll get 10% off of the kit. Give our team a call at (847) 232-1991 or you can use "FFR_Race" as the coupon code on the www.isispower.com website.

Feel free to ask questions.

Jay Harris, President
    ISIS Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Jay,

You first few posts were buried due to moderation. I've upgraded your profile so you can add a sig line and your posts shouldn't go to moderation now.

Welcome to the forum!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Will these kits work with the factory ecu, and engine harness ??
    Last edited by metalmaker12; 08-21-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    818S frame #13 Jdm version 8 ej207

Post Thanks / Like
    How about some actual install pictures and pictures of the harness ? What about stock ecu and ODBII port ? Support for JDM AVCS ?
    Last edited by FFRSpec72; 08-21-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    Tony Nadalin
    2018 SOVREN Big Bore Champion
    2015 SCCA Oregon Region VP3 Champion
    2012 ICSCC ITE Class Champion
    FFR MkII Challenge Car, Spec Racer, Street Legal, SCCA, ICSCC and NASA Racing
    818R Build in progress

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you have to do alot of the splicing and wiring. It will just minus the fusebox based on what we see here.
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks David!

Jay

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmaker12 View Post
    Will these kits work with the factory ecu, and engine harness ??
    These kits will work with any ECU and engine harness. The POWERCELL is going to provide the switched power to the ECU.

Jay

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFRSpec72 View Post
    How about some actual install pictures and pictures of the harness ? What about stock ecu and ODBII port ? Support for JDM AVCS ?
    Absolutely... the POWERCELL is a great place to start. We've been selling our systems into Factory Five cars since our beginning in 2007. There is a recent post on our blog that shows the progress of one of our customers installing our full 3-Cell Kit into a MkIV. You can see that post here.

The part that is relevant to our Express racing kits is our POWERCELL. This is our power output module. It combines the fusing, circuit protection and switching into one compact, sealed box. All of the switched functions in the car are powered from this POWERCELL. Here is picture of the POWERCELL mounted in this MkIV kit.

IMAG0366.jpg

You can see the primary power feeds coming into the cell. Those are the red wires. The yellow connectors are the data cables that connect to the switch panel and IOX in the racing kit.

Here is another POWERCELL mounted an another MkIII. You can see the primary power coming in, the data connections and the two output harnesses. These connect to the switched loads in the car. These outputs include switched power to the ECU, starter solenoid, lights, cooling fan, telemetry, data acquisition, cool suits, etc.

Fussel ISIS Installation 20090719002.jpg

I'll put up a few more posts with more details.

Jay

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFRSpec72 View Post
    Okay, here's a good example of a completed car. This isn't a Factory Five example, but you get the point.

19755.jpg

This is a 1978 Porsche 930, built as a track car. The customer did a complete restoration to the car including wiring it with our system. This is a little more complicated of an install because it uses two of our POWERCELLs and one of our MASTERCELLs but you can easily see what he's doing here.

Here is one of his POWERCELLs.

124_24631334584698.jpg

And, here is the other.

124_24651334584617.jpg

These shots don't show the outputs harnesses plugged in. You can see more details on the car and the install at this link.

He is using the same 8-position switch panel to control the car as you get with the Express Kit with the Switch Panel. Here is the switch panel mounted in the dash.

124_24561334584939.jpg

Here is a shot of the back of the panel. You can see that the entire panel is connected back to the POWERCELL through 4 simple wires. That includes all of the switch functions and the indicators. It is really simple.

124_24441334585128.jpg

Jay

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Plavan View Post
    Looks like you have to do alot of the splicing and wiring. It will just minus the fusebox based on what we see here.
    Chad, this kit is intended to replace the factory fuse box. It is separate from the ECU. In all honesty, there is no more splicing than if you were using the factory harness, especially when it comes to auxiliary functions.

Jay

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys,

Here's another good example of our system used in racing applications. This is a 1999 Porsche 996.

MASTERCELL-Passed-Okay-1-of-1-.jpg

The owner has gone through great pains to lighten the car in any possible. He removed the complete OEM harness and replaced it with our 3-Cell Kit. Here is a good picture of what he took out of the car. They netted a 30-pound reduction in the weight of the harness.

MASTERCELL-Passed-Okay-1-of-6-.jpg

This kit is a little different than our new Express kits but you can easily get the point. Like the other examples that we've posted, you mount the POWERCELLs where you need to turn things on and off. In this Porsche, they used two POWERCELLs. One for the front of the car and one for the rear. There is a thin data cable that connects the two POWERCELLs back to the MASTERCELL, which is the input module.

Here is a picture of the front POWERCELL mounted and wired in the car.

MASTERCELL-Passed-Okay-5-of-6-.jpg

Here is a picture of the rear POWERCELL mounted and wired in the car.

MASTERCELL-Passed-Okay-4-of-6-.jpg

The POWERCELLs essentially replace the relays in the car. The few relays in that last picture are part of the Porsche engine management system.

Jay

Post Thanks / Like
    I can attest to the product quality and support of Jay and the Team at ISIS. I am a wiring "Spaz" and if I can do it anyone can. Easy as 123 (with a little help from Jay and Mike). Custom features, programed as you like or follow their recommendation. I've emailed ISIS Support on a Sunday and received a return call on my Cell from Jay Harris the same hour! Not that I expected it but it would seem sometimes Jay has no life! lol

Seriously highly recommended
    Nick Sebastian - 33 Hot Rod #495
    Factory Five Forums - hdnik
    FFCars - lowntubd

Build Site/Blog - www.nicks33hotrod.com

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the message Nick.

We're very proud of our products and we stand behind them. We know that wiring is scarier to most guys than other systems in the car so our products may require a higher level of technical support than other manufacturers. We also know that most guys are working on their cars on the weekend so we try to have members of our team on call to answer questions.

Jay

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jay,
    Most of us (90%) are building 818S.
    Would it be possible for you to make (or mark up) a schematic showing your POWERCELLs and MASTERCELLs?.
    This way we can see how much wire savings there is.
    I can send you a PDF of the Subaru 2006 WRX standard wiring.
    Thanks
    Bob

Edit post 8-14 9pm Schematics sent
    Last edited by Bob_n_Cincy; 08-26-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got an ISIS system in my SLC. Customer/technical support from Jay has been outstanding!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have bought a 3-CELL for my 818S, should start in a few months, remember I am mixing up some Subaru wiring with some VW wiring and ISIS CELLs will help.

Jay's service is beyond anyone's expectation, like Nick mentioned. And with wifi access to the entire car (need a module), I do not need the key anymore. ISIS can be customized and do all features you want, if it's not standard, Jay will find a way to customize it.
    Frank
    818 chassis #181 powered by a '93 VW VR6 Turbo GT3582R
    Go-karted Aug 5, 2016 - Then May 19+21, 2017
    Tracked May 27/July 26, 2017
    Build time before being driveable on Sep 27, 2019: over 6000h
    Build Completed Winter 2021

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure Bob, send me the details. I'll have our guys dig into it.

Jay

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've used Jay's systems in three of my FFR builds. They are well designed and reliable, not to mention almost infinitely flexible and adaptable. I wouldn't hesitate to use ISIS in my next build (FIA maybe?)
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it".

Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_n_Cincy View Post
    Hi Jay,
    Most of us (90%) are building 818S.
    Would it be possible for you to make (or mark up) a schematic showing your POWERCELLs and MASTERCELLs?.
    This way we can see how much wire savings there is.
    I can send you a PDF of the Subaru 2006 WRX standard wiring.
    Thanks
    Bob
    +1 to that

Post Thanks / Like
    That would definitely be helpful. My car is almost wired up now, but I'm considering the first one to be a learning project and the next one the 'done (more) right' project with all the right parts

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guys,

I had a great call with Bob G (Bob_n_Cincy) about the Subaru wiring used in the 818. He has done some really clever and smart things with his harnessing in the first of his two cars.

We've been going through the details here. We can easily create an 818 configuration using our standard 3-Cell Kit. This would be like the setups that we have for the GTM and the '33.

Essentially, this kit would replace the body controller part of the OEM harness. Both of the OEM fuse boxes would be eliminated as would most of the wiring harness. At the end of the day, the controls in the car are pretty simple. They are just made needlessly complex because of all of the unused functionality left in the harness.

I have the guys laying out a few things now. We'll have more tomorrow.

Jay
    Jay Harris
    Infinitybox, LLC
    http://infinitybox.com/
    Manufacturers of the INFINITYBOX Intelligent Wiring System

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay Guys,

Here's what we came up with. At the end of the day, this is just a software variant of our standard 3-Cell Kit. This is the same system that we've been selling to Factory Five builders since 2008. It's lineage comes from the original I Squared Engineering 1+1 and Million Mile Systems going back to 2006.

Here's what this kit can do for you. It would completely eliminate the body control part of the Subaru harness. You'd simply wire the body functions (lights, ignition power, starter solenoid, fuel pump controller, cooling fans, horn, etc.) with the 3-Cell Kit. This also gets you the advantage of being able to use any ISIS accessory product with the system. That includes our inLINK key fobs for alarm, security and immobilization, inTOUCH NET for complete smart device control through a touch screen and inRESERVE for active battery management. You can scale the car as far as you want with the our system.

The 3-Cell it gets you one MASTERCELL that connects to your switches. It also gets you two POWERCELLs, one for the front and one for the rear of the car. The POWERCELLs are the equivalent of a local fuse & relay box. They are mounted in the car where you need them, ideally close to the things you're controlling. You then run a thin data cable to let the cells talk to each other. This link will take you to a good video that shows everything that you get with the 3-Cell Kit.

This link will take you to the configuration sheet for the new 818S configuration. This defines where all of the input and output wires go in the system.

This link will take you to a good video that shows all the details on reading one of our configuration sheets.

Lastly, we worked up a quick document that goes wire by wire in the harnesses of the 3-Cell Kit to show you how you'd connect them into the switches and outputs of the 818. We know that some of the aspects of wiring can be pretty esoteric so we tried to get a good summary of what is going on. We clipped out the connector and switch details from the Subaru manual to show you where things need to connect. You can get that document at this link.

Take a look at this and let us know if you have questions.

Jay
    Last edited by jharris; 08-28-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    Jay Harris
    Infinitybox, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, I'm building an 818S and was planning on dieting the wire harness in the future and came across this thread. I looked at the 3-Cell kit in your link and am trying to understand the advantages of what I would get for the money. I like the idea of the accessory products for the security and smart phone control so for $1552 I would essentially be getting a more up-to-date electrical power management system and would be reducing the OEM harness mass by some amount, right? Are there any other game changing advantages that I'm missing here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, you asked for questions: Where were you when I had masses of wire, tape and unknown lumps all over my garage? Now that I've got the OE snake tamed, why didn't I wait for this? I installed the I-Squared 1+1 in an FFR roadster a few years ago and loved it, as did the buyer. I should have waited for this ISIS system in my 818!
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AZPete View Post
    Jay, you asked for questions: Where were you when I had masses of wire, tape and unknown lumps all over my garage? Now that I've got the OE snake tamed, why didn't I wait for this? I installed the I-Squared 1+1 in an FFR roadster a few years ago and loved it, as did the buyer. I should have waited for this ISIS system in my 818!
    Why wait Pete? I bought mine last winter ever though I won't start until 1-2 months from now (exchange rate was much better back then).
    Frank
    818 chassis #181 powered by a '93 VW VR6 Turbo GT3582R
    Go-karted Aug 5, 2016 - Then May 19+21, 2017
    Tracked May 27/July 26, 2017
    Build time before being driveable on Sep 27, 2019: over 6000h
    Build Completed Winter 2021

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys,

We got a good question about existing rear-engine configuration systems that were bought for the 818.

You can certainly use the new 818 addendum document as a guideline to wire your car with the rear-engine configuration. Use the addendum as a guideline but the input and output wire colors should match the functions in your original configuration sheet.

The 818 configuration is pretty close to the standard rear configuration. We shuffled around some inputs and outputs on the 818 layout to make things a little more logical.

The major difference between the new 818 configuration and the rear-engine configuration is related to the cooling fans. In the 818 configuration, we have set the cooling fans to only be active when the ignition is on. In the standard rear-engine configuration, the cooling fans will run as long as the input is grounded.

This change is important for the 818 because the Subaru ECU grounds the two cooling fan triggers when the ignition is turned off. We don’t know why but it is probably related to how they have the hardware set up on their board. Without this change, the cooling fans would run perpetually when you turned off the ignition.

Jay
    Jay Harris
    Infinitybox, LLC

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STiPWRD View Post
    Jay, I'm building an 818S and was planning on dieting the wire harness in the future and came across this thread. I looked at the 3-Cell kit in your link and am trying to understand the advantages of what I would get for the money. I like the idea of the accessory products for the security and smart phone control so for $1552 I would essentially be getting a more up-to-date electrical power management system and would be reducing the OEM harness mass by some amount, right? Are there any other game changing advantages that I'm missing here?
    Hello STiPWRD,

We get this question asked a lot. We'll be the first that you can certainly wire a basic car for a lot less money. But, here's what you get with our ISIS Power system.

First, you get a simpler electrical system. At a first blush, a solid-state, microprocessor-based power management system doesn't sound easy. However, we've done all of the heavy lifting inside ISIS. Our technology allows you to use multiplexing to wire the car. This is the same technology that the OEM's are using in most late-model cars. Multiplexing lets you place input and output modules in the car where you need them. You wire your switches to the local MASTERCELL, which is the input module and you wire your outputs locally to the POWERCELLs, which are the output modules. The MASTERCELL is connected to the POWERCELL through a thin data cable.

Here's what this does for you: By putting the wiring the switches locally to the MASTERCELL and putting the POWERCELLs where you need them in the car, you can keep the runs of wire short. This means less harnessing, less weight and less bulk of wire required. Imagine a single piece of quarter-inch convolute tubing running through the transmission tunnel with two 8-AWG wires. Outside of the wires going to the gauge cluster, that would be the complete ISIS harness running from the back of the car to the front. Compare that to the snakes of harness that are in the car today.

Second, ISIS is much smarter than a hard-wired harness. This means that we can offer powerful diagnostics and troubleshooting functions through the system. These functions can help you find problems with the wiring as you're going through the process and help solve problems on the road easier. This link takes you to a good video showing the diagnostic functions baked into ISIS.

http://isispower.com/isis-power/isis-diagnostics/

Next, with the ISIS system installed in the car, you have a powerful platform to start to build your car the way that you want it. We can tailor things like delays, timers, patterns and sequences of things. One of our most common customizations is to do theatre dimming on the interior lights of a car. When you close the door, the POWERCELL dims the interior lights down over 10-seconds. It is a nice touch that all new OEM cars do. It can be built into ISIS and requires absolutely no additional hardware. Another popular option is to delay the cooling fan after you turn off the ignition. Same deal, this is built into ISIS and eliminates the need for external timer or fan control modules. In a lot of our racing applications, we keep the fan and electric water pump running for a few minutes after you shut down the engine. We do the same with one-button start. We can manage the starter and ignition functions from a single button. Using a traditional harness would require a separate module to do this. This video shows how our one-button start works.

The message here is that ISIS can replace the need for external, third-party boxes that are required to get you more modern functions.

Next, we have a pretty broad suite of accessory products that let you take customization to a new level. The most popular is inLINK. With a simple add to the 3-Cell Kit, you get an integrated security, alarm and immobilizer built right into ISIS. You also get the ability to pop doors, trunks and control your lights remotely from a key fob. Again, no third-party hardware is required. Here's a good post talking about inLINK.

From there you can add smart-device control, touch screen control, battery management, plus control for windows, locks and actuators.

Lastly, we have a system that is proven in the field in some of the most extreme applications. The aftermarket (component cars, resto-mods, racing, Pro-Touring, 4X4) is about half of our business. The other half covers commercial vehicles. These include busses, coaches, limousines, service trucks, armored trucks and military vehicles. The same hardware that we've been selling to Factory Five customers since 2008 is what we sell to some of the most extreme commercial vehicles out there.

I hope that this gets you a little more detail. Let us know if you have more questions.

Jay
    Jay Harris
    Infinitybox, LLC

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guys,

For those who want to take the plunge into our new 818S kit, we're running a Labor Day promo. If you order a kit before next Wednesday, you can get 10% off of your order. Coupon code 2014_ffr_818 will get you this discount on our website.

We created a specific kit SKU for the 818S kit. This link will take you there.

http://shop.isispower.com/ISIS-3-CEL...3boxz-818s.htm

Jay
    Jay Harris
    Infinitybox, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jharris View Post
    ...the Subaru ECU grounds the two cooling fan triggers when the ignition is turned off. We don’t know why but it is probably related to how they have the hardware set up on their board...
    That's a bit strange. Subaru runs the high side of the fan relay coils from ignition power and the ECU controls the low side. Since there's no power to the relay coils when the ignition is off, it's pointless to ground the control lines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, thank you for the thorough response. That gives me a better idea of what the ISIS system brings - there certainly are a lot of nice features. I'll have to give it some more thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay,
    Has your team put together something like the FFR33 wiring diagram for the 818 yet?
    Thanks
    -Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the link I was referring to since I forgot to post it.

http://isispower.com/wp-content/uplo.../03/FFR331.pdf
    -Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay,

I know that I am a little late to this party but I have a question about your kit. How does the ECU wire into this? I assume that all of the factory engine sensors and controls would still wire into the ECU as it is not replaced in this system, and that the factory OBD port would be retained as well, is this correct? I am sure this was covered in the links that you have posted however they seem to be down at least for the moment. Also I see that you offer a custom wiring length for your 818s link (some how I could only find that in one link to the 818s kit not both of them) is that a generic set of wire lengths or is it one that would be pre-cut with wiring the 818 in mind.

Nick

Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to know more about the Express Track Car Kit. Seems that none of the links I have tried work and on your site I don't see a kit that seems specifically "Express Track Car Kit" or one for the 818R.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glyn, they're re-branding their product right now (probably a wise move given the current political climate), so links are changing. Looks like some of their product line has shifted as well. I ordered one of their original "Express Track Car Kits" so when it arrives I can get back to you with more info.

Best,
    -j
    "Weight transfer is the enemy."

Executive Director
    The Community Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Glyn, they're re-branding their product right now (probably a wise move given the current political climate), so links are changing. Looks like some of their product line has shifted as well. I ordered one of their original "Express Track Car Kits" so when it arrives I can get back to you with more info.

Best,
    -j
    Good move. I have been calling my buddies dog "Terrorist" because her name is Isis. Hard to rebrand a company and dog.
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, I'd like to learn more. I am building an S and tried clicking on the links in post #22, but they are all dead since the name change. Can post new links please?
    818S - #200

"To finish first, you must first finish"
    "If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow." -Ross Bentley
    "Never run out of real estate, ideas and traction at the same time."

Post Thanks / Like
    -Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    To be more specific, this is the link I am looking for:

"Lastly, we worked up a quick document that goes wire by wire in the harnesses of the 3-Cell Kit to show you how you'd connect them into the switches and outputs of the 818. We know that some of the aspects of wiring can be pretty esoteric so we tried to get a good summary of what is going on. We clipped out the connector and switch details from the Subaru manual to show you where things need to connect. You can get that document at this link."

Can't find it at infinitybox.com
    818S - #200

"To finish first, you must first finish"
    "If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow." -Ross Bentley
    "Never run out of real estate, ideas and traction at the same time."

Infinity Box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Guys,

Sorry for the broken links. We have rebranded the business over the past few months. There are tons of things that need to be bolted down, we missed the links on the forum.

This link will take you to the document that shows how to connect everything to the Subaru switches.

http://infinitybox.com/wp-content/up...g-Addendum.pdf

This link will take you to the configuration sheet for the 818 kit.

http://infinitybox.com/wp-content/up...10_36_Rev1.pdf

This link will take you to a video that shows all of the details on the configuration sheet.

http://infinitybox.com/2011/09/11/is...uration-sheet/

This link will take you to a blog post that shows what is included in the 20-Circuit Harness kit for the 818.

http://infinitybox.com/2011/09/09/whats-in-the-box/

Please take a look at these and let us know if you have questions.

We're going to finding and fixing broken links for months so please be patient as we finish the rebranding and the migration to the new URL.

Thanks Guys!

Jay
    Jay Harris
    Infinitybox, LLC