Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Speedo Wiring

Post Thanks / Like

Speedo Wiring

Got all the gauges hooked up, everything works except speedo. I am using the RF harness with the stock tranny sender on a TKO 500 & FFR Electronic Vintage gauges. Plug on RF harness fits into trans sender. Two wires at Dash for speedo signal are green & grey, speedo has black and white wires. Any Ideas on how to hook this up would be appreciated.

Just out of paint shop.
    Coupe#624

Regards,
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    The sppedometer needs to be calibrated first before it will work. Very easy to do if directions are followed. That being said it took me four tries before I got it calibrated because I didn't follow the instructions correctly. 74 year old brain failures here at fault.
    Bill

Coupe #421, Picked Up 11/15/08, started 1/1/09 - Rebuilt mildly massaged 302, T5, 3 Link, and Loads of Extras

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I have the autometer speedo. From the two wire sender at the trans one wire to ground the other to the SIG terminal on the speedometer. ( without computer )
    Chaz...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAZC5ZX View Post
    OK I have the autometer speedo. From the two wire sender at the trans one wire to ground the other to the SIG terminal on the speedometer. ( without computer )
    Chaz...
    Got it all worked out, THANKS GUYS!