BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Unfinished MK4 Roadster For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Unfinished MK4 Roadster For Sale

After much thought I have decided to sell my unfinished MK4 kit. It is a complete kit (#7364) that was delivered in Novenber of 2010. It has the following options from Factory Five: Powder coat, Stainless Sidepipes, Ceramic Headers, Body Cutouts, Vintage FFR/Smith Gauges, Windwings, Sun Visors, Wiper Kit and Chrome (Drivers side) Rollbar. Additionally I have the 17" Halibrand wheels with Kuhmo tires. Price also includes one of the last ford racing 8.8 rear axles with 3.73 traction lock and the 11.65 cobra disc brakes that was set up by Forte along with a TKO 600 transmission/cluch/pressure plate and flywheel. Car was ordered set up for a 302 small block and includes the mounts and correct driveshaft for the TKO.
    I also have puchased numerous items form the vendors that are on the forums. Some of the items include battery relocation tray, stainless brake lines and ohter items from Breeze Automotive, turn sigmal package from Russ, e brake relocation kit, forward firewall and trunk storge.
    This is not a fire sale but quite a deal for someone in the market to build on of these cars.
    I am located in Jacksonville FL and can be reached via email at [email protected] or by PM on the forum.
    Price is $22,500.
    Thanks,
    Shelbysdad
    Scott Hudson
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Also need to add that the car is titled and registed in FL.
    Thanks,
    Shelbysdad

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent
    FFinisher/AKA RE63

Post Thanks / Like
    Car has sold. Thanks to everyone for the interest.
    Shelbysdad