Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sema 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Crap looks like the Overhaulin event I registered for is Weds 5:30-6:30 so I may be a bit late...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm planning to be there with the Half-Fast Hot Rod crew from Arizona, including Factory Five show DJ Mesa Mike and Mr. Karl!

Look forward to seeing some old faces & meeting some new ones.

Thanks,
    Will
    FFR MK III picked up 9/24/05 Roller 9/28/05 First start & go-cart 11/28/05 red w/white stripes, PC Chassis, heat/defrost, FFR 15's, pwr footbox vents, radio delete, dual quad 427W, 4 link w/3.27's, Koni's all around, Gen 1 rag top, snapless tonneau, Herb's door panels, NRC rear discs, Breeze head rest, ********** emblems, Paint by Gino's in Rowley, MA
    2011 ffcars.com calendar Cover Car Yes, that's me in the avatar with Dave Smith in front of my roadster at the '06 FFR Open House!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mslone View Post
    Crap looks like the Overhaulin event I registered for is Weds 5:30-6:30 so I may be a bit late...
    Unacceptable. More beer for us!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tongish is over here right how helping me button up the 818e. What a guy. Loading it up in a bit here and hitting the road at 5am. Thanks to Glen for letting me use his trailer. It's awesome. This factory five group is simply the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Erik,

All the FFR guys in the Orange County area are avid fans and supporters of your electric build. After helping remove the some of the construction dust and tweak a few nuts and bolts today, I have no doubt your pearl-white beauty will WOW the SEMA crowd next week. Besides looking sharp, the electrical power plant and all its components are absolutely mind-blowing. You need to do another trip to Cars and Coffee in Irvine and announce it on the forums so more can see your build and quiz you about its details.

Wish I had my camera today so I could pass on a preview pic, but alas, a missed photo opp must mean today didn't happen! Believe me when I say photos of this build are secondary to seeing it in person.

One fine job, Erik!

Vicki1's husband, John Tongish

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a thought for all you flying out to SEMA......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, now cough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to meeting some of you at the FFR cocktail party. This is our 4TH trip. My son & I have an automotive side business that gets us in. If you are not in the business some way, it is pretty hard to get credentials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12