Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: AOS question

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like

AOS question

For those of you who have one, or know about them..... I have question on the Crawford AOS.

Which version would you suggest for the 818? Crawford makes a bunch of them to fit different years/models, but ultimately it looks like the exact same thing with the only difference being the location of the mounting bracket and the orientation of the input/output nipples. Since I'm putting it on the 818, it won't be mounted in the place Crawford intended so is there really any specific version I should get or could I just get any of them? Not having the engine in my 818 yet, I'm not even sure where on the frame I'd mount the AOS so it makes it tough to view pics of the various versions in order to tell which would have the most ideal orientation.

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    They do offer a universal Kit. That is the one I would go with for a 818. Its going to give you better brackets and more line to work with.

http://www.crawfordperformance.com/p...kit-version-2/

Moonlight Performance
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool thanks for the reply!

Can you get the brackets for the universal kit separately?

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see them listed separately but they might be able to do that if you give them a call. That kit includes three different mounting brackets so I am sure one of them will work.