Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2015 Texas Cobra Club Meet

Post Thanks / Like

2015 Texas Cobra Club Meet

REGISTRATION for the 2015 TCC Spring Meet is now OPEN!!

The online event and hotel room reservations for the 2015 Texas Cobra Club is now up and running. Please go to www.texascobrameet.com to register for the event. There is a tab for hotel room reservation. As in the past our block of rooms gives a discounted room rate but the deadline for getting the discounted rate ends at the end of February. We have more rooms reserved this year than in the past.

Not all of the details for the event have been confirmed so check back on the website for updates and additional new information.

This event has grown ever year to be one of the premier Cobra events in the world. Please join us in San Marcos, Texas, March 25-29th. We promise you will have a blast.

See you in March!!

Ken Walker
    Texas Cobra Club
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to it!

This is a great event with over 100 Cobra's and over 200 people attending. Good hill country cruising, good food, good drinks and great friends.
    FFR 7123 tilt front, Levy 5link/wilwoods/LCA's, webers.
    SL-C, LS3 525, Mendeola SDR5,

Post Thanks / Like
    So far we have 73 attendees and guests (44 Cars) registered for the TCC Spring Meet. Keep 'em coming!
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, Here is the latest on the registration and hotel numbers. Thank you all for registration and booking your hotels early. Makes my world a lot easier!!

We reserved a block of 333 rooms for the event from Wednesday, March 25 thru Saturday, March 28th. Here is how we stand so far:

3/25 Reserved 46 Sold 27 Remaining 19
    3/26 Reserved 91 Sold 57 Remaining 34
    3/27 Reserved 98 Sold 60 Remaining 38
    3/28 Reserved 98 Sold 59 Remaining 39

Cutoff date for our block is FEBRUARY 28, 2015. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Registration Numbers as of 12/20/15
    83 Drivers and Guests 49 Cars

Update on Harris Hill Racetrack for Friday: Calls have been made to HHR. Will probably know more after 1/1/15

Update on Willie Nelson Concert: This is not a TCC sponsored event, just something else to do while at the our event. Get tickets online for Thursday night. Carpooling to the event possible, maybe vans.

See Y'all Soon!

Ken Walker
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the latest on the registration and hotel numbers. Thank you all for registering and booking your hotels early. Makes my world a lot easier!!

We reserved a block of 333 rooms for the event from Wednesday, March 25 thru Saturday, March 28th. Here is how we stand so far:

3/25 Reserved 46 Remaining 13
    3/26 Reserved 91 Remaining 22
    3/27 Reserved 98 Remaining 24
    3/28 Reserved 98 Remaining 26

Cutoff date for our block is FEBRUARY 28, 2015. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Registration Numbers as of 01/15/15
    125 Drivers and Guests
    67 Cars

We will overnight armed security 9pam-7am Wednesday thru Saturday evenings.

Update on Harris Hill Racetrack for Friday: We will have a track event on Friday, March 27. Details and Registration pending.

Update on Willie Nelson Concert: This is not a TCC sponsored event, just something else to do while at the our event. Get tickets online for Thursday night. Carpooling to the event possible, maybe vans.

See Y'all Soon!

Ken Walker
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the latest from Ken.

Here is the latest on the registration and hotel numbers. Thank you all for registering and booking your hotels early. Makes my world a lot easier!!

We reserved a block of 333 rooms for the event from Wednesday, March 25 thru Saturday, March 28th.

Here is how we stand so far:
    3/25 Reserved 46 Remaining 8
    3/26 Reserved 91 Remaining 14
    3/27 Reserved 98 Remaining 14
    3/28 Reserved 98 Remaining 17

Cutoff date for our room block is FEBRUARY 28, 2015.
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Registration Numbers as of 01/27/15
    141 Drivers and Guests
    76 Cars

We will have overnight armed security 9pm-7am Wednesday thru Saturday evenings.

Update on Harris Hill Racetrack for Friday: We will have a track event on Friday, March 27. Details and Registration will be ready this weekend. We need 19 cars registered and paid to break even on this event. I will have the website registration up as soon as possible.

The event T-shirt design is being finalized and I post up when we are ready for pre-ordering.

See Y'all Soon!

Ken Walker
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    The registration for the TCC Spring Meet Track Day is now open. Go to www.texascobrameet.com and click on Track Day Event to register and pay the entrance fee.

This registration and payment is separate from the registration for the TCC Spring Meet and is only for the track event.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Signed up. See you at the track!
    FFR 7123 tilt front, Levy 5link/wilwoods/LCA's, webers.
    SL-C, LS3 525, Mendeola SDR5,

Post Thanks / Like
    There are only 36 days until the 16th Annual Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet begins!!!

Here is the latest on the registration and hotel numbers. Thank you all for registering and booking your hotels early. It makes my world a lot easier!!

Registration Numbers as of 02/15/15

168 Drivers and Guests
    91 Cars
    6 Cars registered for the Harris Hill Track Event

We reserved a block of 333 rooms for the event from Wednesday, March 25 thru Saturday, March 28th.

Here is how we stand so far:
    3/25 Rooms Remaining 2
    3/26 Rooms Remaining 2
    3/27 Rooms Remaining 2
    3/28 Rooms Remaining 4

Cutoff Date for Room Block: FEBRUARY 28, 2015, only 13 days from now.

We will have overnight armed security 9pam-7am Wednesday thru Saturday evenings.

See Y'all Soon!
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the latest numbers for the TCC Spring Meet and a few updates.

194 Drivers and Guest Registered
    105 Cars registered
    138 Banquet tickets sold
    7 Cars registered for the Track event.

Thanks to everyone who has already registered. We are at 104% of our hotel room block. Things are shaping up nicely for this year's event. Updates to the agenda will be post by this weekend.

T-shirts orders should be ready by the weekend.

Last year at the banquet we play a game of "Guess who this is?" and it was a big success. I would like to do that again this year. If you have photos of you with your first automobile, a military photo, a photo of you as a teenager AND a current photo of you and your Cobra, please send them to me [email protected]. If you have to scan your photos, please, save them as a jpg, png, or other image file. Please do not save them as a PDF. They do not convert well into photos.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    The T-shirt design for the 2015 TCC Spring Meet is ready for viewing and ordering. Please contact Debra Grabowski at [email protected] for placing your order. Please include size, color (black, white or gray), style (short sleeve/long sleeve), and quantity in your email. Only shirts pre-ordered will be available. No extra shirts will be printed.

The cutoff date for ordering is MARCH 4th.
    2015 - TCC LS Shirt form.jpg2015 - TCC SS Shirt form.jpg
    Last edited by seagull81; 02-25-2015 at 09:00 PM.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    There are only 23 days before the Official Kickoff of the 16th Annual Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet.

Here are the numbers:
    207 Drivers and guests registered
    113 Cars
    149 Banquet tickets sold
    8 Cars registered for the Harris Hill Track Day

Still looking for Photos for the "Can You Guess Who This Is?" Game. Also any donation for the raffle for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation are needed.

Thanks
    Ken
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guys,
    Here is the latest and greatest!

226 Drivers and Guests registered
    124 Cars
    160 Banquet Tickets sold
    14 Cars registered for Harris Hill Track event

The TCC Spring Meet is looking to be as big as ever. There are only 14 days left before the descend onto San Marcos. Thanks to all of you that have already registered. The attendee list was updated today. Please review the list and see if all of your friends have registered. http://www.texascobrameet.com/attendees/

We have several deadlines dates:
    • Online registration ends Tuesday, March 24th
    • Banquet Tickets must be ordered by March 21st. (See below)
    • Lunch reservation at Crooked Oak Ranch (Hershel Byrd’s Place) March 15th (see below for details)

The cutoff for buying tickets for the Saturday Night Banquet is March 21st. I need to have the headcount into the caterers on the 21st. No banquet tickets will be sold after the 21st. Unless you notify me at [email protected] prior to the 21st, you will be responsible for payment any tickets you requested at the time of registration. No Exceptions.

There is a Poker Run planned for Saturday. Only one stop at Hye Meadow Winery (located between Johnson City and Fredericksburg). $10 per Sheet.

Agenda:
    Wednesday, March 25th
    • Early arrivals
    • No planned activities

Thursday, March 26th
    • Registration opens at 8:30am
    • No planned activities

Friday, March 27th
    • Harris Hill Race Track Event 10am-4pm
    • Tailgate Party/Cook out at the Embassy Suites Hotel 6:30pm
    • Cruise Routes – TBD

Saturday, March 28th
    • Poker Run (2 cards at hotel, 1 card at Hye Meadow Winery, 2 cards at hotel prior to 5pm)
    • Cruise Routes – TBD
    Catered Lunch at Crooked Oak Ranch: Contact Hershel Byrd by March 15 at [email protected] for reservation. $20 per head
    • Saturday Night Banquet: Cash Bar at 6pm. Dinner at 6:45pm

If you need any information contact Ken at [email protected]
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin