FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roadster in Seattle Area

Post Thanks / Like

Roadster in Seattle Area

This may sound like an odd request but I am seriously considering building a Roadster and would really like to see a really nice example of one before I buy the kit. I have seen a couple Roadsters that were built as cheaply as possible and really, they were pretty nasty. I'd really like to see one with the IRS.

So if there is anyone in the Seattle area with a Roadster that was built basically with no expense spared, I would love to buy you a beer or two and see your car. I'm not interested in driving it, I just want to see one that has been really well put together.

Thanks,

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    North and south of Seattle are a number of MK4 builds - mostly 3 links; not IRS. From the forum submissions, all are pretty quality builds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howard's got a very nice IRS build on the east side, Doug does too, but minus paint last I saw it...

Probably others...
    One of the last Mark II's, FFR complete date 5/8/04, delivery date 5/23/04, donor-'93 Mustang GT. Yes, that is me in my Avatar. Paint done by Da Bat! It looks killer! Drive it like you stole it...