Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Unfinished, titled and driving mark 3 for sale

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD!! Unfinished, titled and driving mark 3 for sale

Up for sale is my mark 3. This is a running, driving, titled and registered project. The chassis is not painted and only in etch primer. The body is still in gelcoat. The panels are aligned to the point where its safe but no real bodywork done. It is a donor build with an EFI 5.0, t-5, paxton supercharger, and foxbody harness. It has an 8.8 with 3.73 gear, 3 link, 95 cobra brakes and 5 lug. Wheels are billet specialties17x8 in front and 18x10.5 in back wrapped in BFG rubbers. Note tires are directional. The interior never had its carpet installed and uses the foxbody gauges. The trunk has under body hinges. The headers are wrapped and the factory coating on the side pipes are failing in typical joint and weled spots. All unused and extra parts go with it.

I'll state one more time that this is a PROJECT and not finished. It runs great and is very streetable. It just needs all the detail work attended to. The bonus is you can drive while working on it. After driving it for 7 years here is my list of what I would change to go the extra mile.
    -chassis and engine wiring harness
    -real gauges
    -never been happy with the donor gas pedal
    -upgrade cooling system
    -bodywork of course
    -the battery in its position in the trunk is not ideal for maintenance
    -battery cables
    -and attention to detail, painting engine, cleaning up hardware, sealing the chassis and body, etc.

I'm asking $15,000. It's located in Chicago burbs. You can reach me at 708-334-2681 or email me at [email protected] for answers to questions and pictures. For some reason only one picture was loaded. I don't want to sell it and would love to finish it but having a one year old, another on the way, and other projects to complete its just a better option. Thanks Derek
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bricktopp; 01-12-2015 at 07:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The car is SOLD!

Post Thanks / Like
    What wheels is that on the car?