Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: When does the new GTM catalog come out??

Post Thanks / Like

When does the new GTM catalog come out??

When does the new GTM catalog come out??

Post Thanks / Like
    bump

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered one yesterday and I hope it's the latest version for the Gen 2. It seems like I read somewhere that the latest version was available in February.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ACR/GT View Post
    I just ordered one yesterday and I hope it's the latest version for the Gen 2. It seems like I read somewhere that the latest version was available in February.
    I ordered mine a month ago and all I got was a a page flyer. No catalogue.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you ordered the electronic version, and if the Gen 2 is available, FF will send you an e-mail with a link to download it. The link is time sensitive so download it within the time limits.
    Just an old man with a great hobby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by odiefords View Post
    I ordered mine a month ago and all I got was a a page flyer. No catalogue.
    The order form said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ACR/GT View Post
    The order form said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
    I got all the other flyers for other f f cars. The only 1 that did not have a booklet was the gtm

Post Thanks / Like
    submitted a request for Gen 2 info, hopefully they send me that link fro the Gen 2 catalog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Question…. Are you Guys referring to the DVD/Brochure (information pack with DVD) or the Assembly Manual (C5 tear down and build instructions)? The word "Catalog" has me confused.

If it's the DVD/Brochure it should arrive fairly quickly. If it the Assembly Manual. The electronic copy can usually be downloaded next day or two and FFR uses FedEx and USPS Priority so a hard copy would arrive very quickly.

The last major revision to the assembly manual was dated July 2009 and since then FFR emails updates. The manual I ordered March 2010 (prior to the Gen2) is exactly the same (same revision date) as the one that came with my Gen2 kit in Sep 2010. There is not a specific Gen2 Assembly manual. The only differences, as far as the manual is concerned are the rear hatch latching assembly (update was emailed, but I haven't received the parts yet) and diffuser attachment (instructions were posted here and I am awaiting the parts). Outside of that I cannot think of anything else. HTH

R/s
    Vidal
    Last edited by VD2021; 05-03-2011 at 06:19 AM.
    R/s
    Vidal
    CURRENT STATUS: Interior Rework and Bodywork.
    GenII GTM #331. Delivered (23/9/10)
    BUILD LOG AND WEBSITE:
    http://gtmbuild.weebly.com/ .

GTM Builder/Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    There 'might' be minor changes to the instructions for the side windows because of the 'triangle' moving from the door to the a-pillar. Of course when I built mine, the side windows weren't even available until I had my kit for at least 6 to 9 months and then the instructions came separately at that time.
    GTM #26
    Stock LS-6. PHII G50-50, Shane's Louvers, Nordskog Dash, Shaved Door Handles,
    David Borden's Aluminum Dash Cover for Nordskog Dash,
    Roll Bar Covers -- http://quickracingproducts.com/html/interior.html

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered a build manual and received shipping notice for it yesterday. I think what everyone else is talking about is promotional materials which they had a run on after a program that aired on Speed TV.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys,

We're still working on the new Gen 2 GTM brochure, but should have it done soon. We're doing away with the flyer and creating a full brochure so it's taking a little bit longer than expected, but it will be worth it in the end.

If you order a manual, either digital or printed, it has all of the updates for the Gen 2.
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Hi guys,

We're still working on the new Gen 2 GTM brochure, but should have it done soon. We're doing away with the flyer and creating a full brochure so it's taking a little bit longer than expected, but it will be worth it in the end.

If you order a manual, either digital or printed, it has all of the updates for the Gen 2.
    Thanks. That's the oneI was talking about. Want to use it as a selling tool to get more gtms to Alaska.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Hi guys,

Cool, Let us know when that brochure comes out!

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I received my Gen II build manual and it does seem to be updated for the differences between Gen I and Gen II. WOW... over 700 pages of detailed instruction. It seems quite a challenge. I'm looking foreward to it.