Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For Sale - MKIII Roadster

Post Thanks / Like

For Sale - MKIII Roadster

100_3027.JPGI am selling my MKIII roadster that was completed in 2008. It has the following features: Black powder coated frame and suspension, FF front suspension with Koni coil overs, FF 3 link rear suspension with Koni coil overs, Mustang Cobra front brakes, Mustang Cobra rear end with Cobra brakes and 3.55 gears, monel brake lines, Mustang anti-lock brake system is installed but I could never get it to work, power brakes work fine without it, could easily be removed with a little re-plumbing of the system, power steering, 2004 SOHC 4.6Lt removed from Mustang GT, 5sp trans removed from the same Mustang, new clutch at time of build, 6437 miles since completion, ceramic coated side pipes and headers, body work and paint were done by a shop in Huntersville, NC that specialized in FF kits, blue metallic with silver stripes in base clear, expensive but worth it, Corbeau racing seats installed, FF supplied seats will come with the car, dual chrome roll bars, drive shaft safety hoop, kevlar scatter shield, Mustang bullet wheels with TA radials new at time of build.

I built this car to be a driver. The stock Mustang engine makes about 300HP in its current tune which is plenty of power for daily driver role. I actually drive this car to work and around town when the weather is good, does about 22MPG in that service. If you are looking for a car you can jump in and drive anywhere this is it. $32,900.

contact me at [email protected]. I have many pictures I can email but the files appear to be too large to load here.
    Last edited by GaryWhit; 02-14-2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Sold

Post Thanks / Like
    Car has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.