Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still selling this setup and so far I've got about ten sets out there. Most guys are getting the package below. So you know up front, these are not FIA approved. And, this thread is not a debate on seating choices. These are not meant to be used in the Baja 500 either but like any aftermarket product, use them for whatever you want. But they do fit and look great and are pretty comfy as a seating device. The harnesses are great too. I can also get the steering wheels, shift knobs, etc but that's a little more of a pricing variable so let me know if you are interested. The seats do have sub slots if needed. Install with welded tabs or make your own brackets. Seats come with steel brackets and sliders (by request only-there is not much room to slide seats in the 818 unless you cut the forward angled strut or run a modified tank). People have already installed them a couple of different ways so you can look to the forums here for guidance. Anywho, it's nice budget price for the build on a budget that might see some light track use. I realize I may not be the absolute cheapest out there but I'm competitive and offer the experience of installing them and using them in this car.

Package Includes:
(2) FRP-300 (L), 310(M), or 320 (S) seats (most just get the large as it covers all bases and is snug for most drivers)
(2) 6 point cam lock harness (black with carbon fiber center
(1) SRH-100- Subaru hub adapter
(1) Spacer ring- (needed to keep knuckles from hitting the signal stalks)

$675 for the package
Shipping and CA tax not included. (if you're in southern CA and want to pickup I'll get them from the warehouse for you)
Have a Question? Call me at 949-235-1109. or email me at sales@33machine for shipping quotes or additional items.

Pics and other info can be found here:

https://www.getnrg.com/files/node_im...00%20Front.jpg