BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NRG Seat/Harness/Hub Adapter Package

Post Thanks / Like

NRG Seat/Harness/Hub Adapter Package

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I'm still selling this setup and so far I've got about ten sets out there. Most guys are getting the package below. So you know up front, these are not FIA approved. And, this thread is not a debate on seating choices. These are not meant to be used in the Baja 500 either but like any aftermarket product, use them for whatever you want. But they do fit and look great and are pretty comfy as a seating device. The harnesses are great too. I can also get the steering wheels, shift knobs, etc but that's a little more of a pricing variable so let me know if you are interested. The seats do have sub slots if needed. Install with welded tabs or make your own brackets. Seats come with steel brackets and sliders (by request only-there is not much room to slide seats in the 818 unless you cut the forward angled strut or run a modified tank). People have already installed them a couple of different ways so you can look to the forums here for guidance. Anywho, it's nice budget price for the build on a budget that might see some light track use. I realize I may not be the absolute cheapest out there but I'm competitive and offer the experience of installing them and using them in this car.

Package Includes:
    (2) FRP-300 (L), 310(M), or 320 (S) seats (most just get the large as it covers all bases and is snug for most drivers)
    (2) 6 point cam lock harness (black with carbon fiber center
    (1) SRH-100- Subaru hub adapter
    (1) Spacer ring- (needed to keep knuckles from hitting the signal stalks)

$675 for the package
    Shipping and CA tax not included. (if you're in southern CA and want to pickup I'll get them from the warehouse for you)
    Have a Question? Call me at 949-235-1109. or email me at sales@33machine for shipping quotes or additional items.

Pics and other info can be found here:

https://www.getnrg.com/files/node_im...00%20Front.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    FYI... I got my NRG seats, harnesses, hub, spacer and steering wheel from Erik. It's all remarkable quality for the price, appears very solid and looks great in the 818. The seat mounts don't line up with the x-frame, so you'll need to add tabs, or a longer rail like I did. Also, I used G-Force eyebolts and clip in hardware from Jegs for the lap and sub belts and removed the mounting brackets that came with the harnesses. All straight-forward and would probably need to be done with any aftermarket seat/harness.

Erik was nice enough to bring it all down to EVWest when he was building there (I work 5 min away). You might be able to find them cheaper online, but I personally like to support forum members/vendors who establish the fitment and have experience with the 818.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Lee. Guys this was unsolicited feedback FYI.

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up this setup from Erik this past weekend and I have the same thoughts as Lee. Nice stuff, and great price. I'm working on setting up some steel rails to bolt to and will be fitting the sliders on the drivers seat so my wife can reach the pedals too. I'll post some pics of the slider install once I've gotten it together.