Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Interior Room

Post Thanks / Like

Interior Room

Hello Everyone. New to the forum. Been reading through all the build pages and dreaming about making a 33 my next project. One question I have is does anyone have problems fitting in the car? I am 6'4" and have a problem fitting into some cars and want to make sure I can fit comfortably.
    Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. The 33 has more room (in my opinion) than the roadster. I have had people over to the house to "try mine on" and so far everyone finds the amount of room more than they expected. The largest person so far was 6-6 300# and we determined that a wider seat would fit him better than the one I am using. Where are you located? If you are near Fresno, CA come on by and we can talk.
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike
    Welcome to the forum
    IF you are from "KC" there are a few that you might be able to test fit. You are welcome to sit in mine which is done enough for a test fit and
    Tim Dorr has let me sit in his for a reference on headroom vs rollbar.
    You wouldn't happen to be the one at met at John Layne's house when we set the body on his 32 would you ??
    Dale Berry
    Hemi33

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am 6'3" tall about 240lbs, 32" inseam. I fit great in my 33. I sold it to a guy who is 6'5" tall and the only change he made was to the shifter to be comfy. Car has tons of headroom IMO Here is a pic when I was building it to give you an idea. You can check out my build thread too.

33048.jpg